Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Quilt holder >

Quilt holder

Quilt holder

Old 05-30-2017, 08:49 AM

I have this and love it also. Can move to many positions. I know people have used this as a pattern to make their own.
Originally Posted by lindaschipper View Post
I have one...Jennoop is what it is called...love mine.
Old 05-31-2017, 04:08 AM

I never could get the hang of the Flynn system. I was trying to work on the dining table. When I turned my machine sideways on the table so that the frame was parallel to the table, the foot pedal wouldn't reach the floor. It was just one issue after another and probably more to do with me than the frame. Had trouble connecting the extenders to make it big enough to accept a regular quilt, vs wall hanging. The rods came apart while I was trying to get the hang of it. I am a visual person and probably just needed someone to show me how vs reading how.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:19 AM

My daughter has a quilt suspension thingy that attaches to the back of the sewing table and has bungee cord clips that attach to the quilt and keeps it lightweight while quilting. I'm thinking Ruby Thompson but may be wrong as I always have senior moments with names.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:49 AM

HI every one. I made one out of pvc pipe and it served me very well. When I am not quilting on it, or binding, I use it to keep paperP. to hang in order. Could use for puppet show, but don;t have any little ones. If I ask my kids now to come see the show after they got done laughing, don;t know where I would end up. Hope this will give you some ideas. kate henry