Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Quilted Notebook Cover >

Quilted Notebook Cover

Quilted Notebook Cover

Old 11-01-2018, 06:09 PM

It looks great.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:46 AM

The teacher who wrote the pattern and taught our class gave me permission to post her contact information in order for you to purchase her pattern for The Quilted Notebook Cover. You may reach her at her email address at:

[email protected] and put in the subject line (quilted notebook cover pattern request)

Have fun !
Old 11-04-2018, 12:48 PM

Has anyone tried to purchase the pattern? I sent a request but haven’t received a response. Just wondering.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:54 AM

Hello All;
I admit that I am the one that taught this class and I was asked about the pattern. Since I have always taught this class by memory, I am in the process of finishing up the pattern to make it available. I would have had it done yesterday had I not broken the foot ankle on my Husqvarna machine. I will be picking up the part today, so I will have the pattern done this evening and will post a link to purchase the pattern. Is $5 a fair price for the pattern? I don't know as this is the first pattern that I will be selling. I have been asked many times to make quite a few of my patterns available for purchase but always refused, but I am getting old and nicer I guess LOL!

If anybody has any questions you can certainly message me on facebook @ Deb Orah or email me at [email protected]. I do have a website that will be going live soon as well. That will be queenbeedezinz.com.

Thank you for your interest in my pattern!

Deborah
Old 11-08-2018, 11:36 PM
Banned

awesome! I love that it is quilted. It gives it a more professional look.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:48 AM

Hi ladies:
I finally got the pattern finished yesterday and have it up and posted on my website. I do apologize for the delay but my Monday blood work gave me a date with the dialysis machine on Thursday. It kinda knocks me down for a day.

Anywho here is the link to the pattern. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. The best way to get me is through Facebook Messenger. My facebook page is Queen Bee Dezinz by Deborah.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:15 PM

Thank you so much for making the pattern available to us. I will be purchasing it today.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:27 PM

Deborah, is there another payment method I can use instead of PayPal? Recently I had so many problems with it, including bogus reports of unauthorized charges, that I cancelled my account. I would not mind you waiting for my check to clear before you mailed the pattern. Even easier, I could tuck $5 into an envelope if you kindly Private Message me with your address. Thank you.

Last edited by LavenderBlue; 11-11-2018 at 12:31 PM.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:51 PM

That just jotted a memory ....I remember when I was younger , the teachers would make us cover all our textbooks with paper...and thy were really fussy, especially the nuns....we had to do them exactly the way thy wanted or we would have to start over....so funny your cover made me think of this. It would protect the books so thy could be used yr after yr. A good way of saving money! LOl
Old 01-11-2019, 12:51 PM

I used to do these. Think I will do some more