Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Quilter Paparazzi ????? >

Quilter Paparazzi ?????

Quilter Paparazzi ?????

Old 02-21-2011, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Thank you Maride. hope you are healing nicely. There is someone on here with Nancy on her avatar but won't post without her permission. Isn't this fun. Thanks for joining in.♥♥
OK I have to warn you...if anyone has a picture with Mark Lipinski, I am going to be sooo jealous. GaiGai and I ran all over the place looking for him and he left the day before. But she did find some wonderful flannel batiks, so she scored.
Thanks Debbie, I am hoping my path to cross some day with Mark's too. He is such a character.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:17 AM

I am off to clean in my room. I will check abck later and hope to see more quilting celebrities, even if you are in the picture, come on in and let us meet you.

I promised not to show PJ's picture on here but she said I could show this. teehee. Hymmmmmmmmmm...may have a little leverage here. ROFL. So seriously kidding.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:24 AM

No pictures, but it's paparazzi.

I agree, your smile is charming.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by irishrose
No pictures, but it's paparazzi.

I agree, your smile is charming.
Thank you. *H*U*G*S*
Old 02-21-2011, 09:30 AM
Administrator

i managed to "grab" about 5 minutes with Alex Anderson. i didn't take a photo but can verify that she's every bit as nice as she seems on TV. She's also even prettier in person. :-)
Old 02-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Power Poster

I think I've met most of my favorite known quilters at Paducah quilt show. Alex Anderson is polite but she is the only one that that won't be out and about like the others. She stays in a vendor booth for a certain amount of time and that's all, not a minute more. I never ask for a picture but like to observe how these quilters interact with their bill payers. Eleanor Burns will get my money first!
Old 02-21-2011, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
I think I've met most of my favorite known quilters at Paducah quilt show. Alex Anderson is polite but she is the only one that that won't be out and about like the others. She stays in a vendor booth for a certain amount of time and that's all, not a minute more. I never ask for a picture but like to observe how these quilters interact with their bill payers. Eleanor Burns will get my money first!
I agree. This is why I liked Ricky and Libby. I had small conversations with both of them. I took the super seminar. It started on the day my husband lost his job, but he insisted I went, since it was planned for a year. Ricky heard about it, amazingly, since there were 650 quilters in the room and he talked to me about his own experiences. It was good to hear his nice words and see how successful he is now.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:24 PM
Power Poster

Wow, you look like you had a great time.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:16 PM

Oh I have to tell on Alex. she was in the aisle at Road to CA a year ago, and I didn't see her and she didn't see me. I was backing up and she bent over and I dropped something and bent over and backed into her back side. We both turned in surprise and started laughing and we talked for nearly ten minutes in middle of aisle with people swarming all around, and we laughed and giggled like old friends. She was so delightful. Of course at the same show I visited with Eleanor Burns for over a half hour during a very slow time, so I love them both!!