Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
'Quilty Pleasures' RR >

'Quilty Pleasures' RR

'Quilty Pleasures' RR

Old 06-11-2012, 06:58 AM

It has been quiet here. Hopefully everyone is hard at work. I have the quilt with the feathered star center (I believe it might be MistyMarie's). I have attempted two different borders and not liked either of them, so am back to the drawing board. Hopefully the third times the charm.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:29 AM

Andrea:

I have yours. I have started the border but I need to add something to it and then it will be on its way to Barbara. Barbara has Jacquie's. Jacquie has Barbara's and mine. Misty has Joan's and Judy's. Judy has Misty's. You and Joan don't have any right now. How's that???? lol This is what I have unless someone has sent one on.

Blessings!
Carole
Old 06-11-2012, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Carsey View Post
Andrea:

I have yours. I have started the border but I need to add something to it and then it will be on its way to Barbara. Barbara has Jacquie's. Jacquie has Barbara's and mine. Misty has Joan's and Judy's. Judy has Misty's. You and Joan don't have any right now. How's that???? lol This is what I have unless someone has sent one on.

Blessings!
Carole
Looks like all 7 are accounted for. Can't wait to see more pictures - love seeing the pictures.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:49 PM

I do have Jacquie's and have been working on it. I'm out in that place of doing something I've never done before, so am working slowly, trying not to goof up. So far, so good but there's a ways to go yet. Hopefully some good progress happens next weekend.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:19 PM

I don't have any right now either.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:00 AM

Thanks all for the update! I guess I'll just sit tight and wait... I would love to see pictures too! I so love looking at all of you guys beautiful work and inspirations. I have one more week to go at school and then I'm out for the summer!!!! I can't wait..... Coffee in my PJ's on the porch in the morning...
Old 06-12-2012, 05:47 AM

Nice to know where the tops are! Thank you.
Abonda, can I join you on the porch? That sounds very nice. I'll bring the coffee.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:03 AM

Abonda and Joan, sounds like fun. I have a friend who goes to Maine all the time. Maybe I should join her someday and come meet you guys.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by JudyG View Post
Abonda and Joan, sounds like fun. I have a friend who goes to Maine all the time. Maybe I should join her someday and come meet you guys.
Andrea lives in MA and I live in Maine, but not to far from each other. I say "Yes" you should join your friend sometime and come for a visit! Don't forget that Deb lives in Maine too. Wouldn't it be fun for all of us to meet?
I love that idea!
Old 06-12-2012, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by abonda View Post
Thanks all for the update! I guess I'll just sit tight and wait... I would love to see pictures too! I so love looking at all of you guys beautiful work and inspirations. I have one more week to go at school and then I'm out for the summer!!!! I can't wait..... Coffee in my PJ's on the porch in the morning...
Oh, I'm green with envy. We are in school until the end of June and to make it worse, I'm signed up all week in a course that ends on June 29th at 4:30 with a test!! Not by choice, either. I'm maliciously hoping for rain.

THEN, it will be full time quilting. Hooray!

PS - I went shopping today for some new fabric to add to Jacquie's center and am excited to put it to use.