Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Round Robin Pictures >

Round Robin Pictures

Round Robin Pictures

Old 10-19-2008, 01:44 PM

both of these quilts turned out great
Old 10-19-2008, 01:45 PM

Received a package yesterday....what could it be?????
My center has returned home but much more beautiful than when it left me last April. I love it! :D
A great BIG thank you to:
Jeanye Labaya
Bette Love
Dawn Hendrix
Tricia Foley
Vicki Reno
Will try to post a picture this evening! (sorry must wait for DD to come home to help me) camera challenged
Old 10-19-2008, 02:00 PM

Wow! My quilt turned out so beautiful and thank you so much for sending along the strips for binding. I can not wait to get it finished and hang in my sewing room! This was such an awesome adventure!!!!

Old 10-19-2008, 02:42 PM

Everyone has really done an outstanding job on all of these. I have enjoyed watching the progress. I just couldn't imagine how everyone would improve on what had already been done but with each new pic I just kept saying wow. Great job ladies.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix

Hope you like it mareliba....
I hope you like it too Mareliba, but you can't have it!!! lol that one is mine.
:mrgreen:
Old 10-19-2008, 02:52 PM
Power Poster

Ditto the OH WOW! All of these quilts are so inspirational and beautiful! I'm soo excited to see such fantastic quilts come together from a group of ...well...strangers really. Its almost unimaginable! Thats what I love about this board..we're really strangers, but when we come together to work on something...its phenomenal and I certainly don't think of any of you as strangers..you've all become good friends!
Old 10-19-2008, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Barbsbus....your center is the basket with the flowers, correct?
Just want to make sure I have the center going back to the right person.
I have it in my room, but won't be able to get to it until after the craft fair, so it will go out late. I do have the fabric to do the border, I just have to figure out WHAT border to put on it. If you have any suggestions that you would like to see, let me know.

Also....wanted to add....there was no label with it. Did it start out with a label? I'm sure it did! I searched the square AND the envelope and there wasn't one.
If you'd like, I can make you a label and include everyone's name on it and send it along with the center back to you. Just won't have the dates that each border was done, but I could put like a start and end date on it.

Yes, the basket with some flowers is mine. I thought I sent a label
but then again I may not have. It would be great if you add one and when I get my center back I will send it to who ever didn't sign it can.
Thanks. Just got back from starting to close out my mother's estate. My head is just swimming with things that have to be done.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by barbsbus
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Barbsbus....your center is the basket with the flowers, correct?
Just want to make sure I have the center going back to the right person.
I have it in my room, but won't be able to get to it until after the craft fair, so it will go out late. I do have the fabric to do the border, I just have to figure out WHAT border to put on it. If you have any suggestions that you would like to see, let me know.

Also....wanted to add....there was no label with it. Did it start out with a label? I'm sure it did! I searched the square AND the envelope and there wasn't one.
If you'd like, I can make you a label and include everyone's name on it and send it along with the center back to you. Just won't have the dates that each border was done, but I could put like a start and end date on it.

Yes, the basket with some flowers is mine. I thought I sent a label
but then again I may not have. It would be great if you add one and when I get my center back I will send it to who ever didn't sign it can.
Thanks. Just got back from starting to close out my mother's estate. My head is just swimming with things that have to be done.
No worries. I can make a label with everyones name on it if you want.
That way, you don't have to worry about it being sent to everyone. I can make it pretty for you.
I won't be able to get to your top until after the craft fair (Nov 1), but I PROMISE, you'll get it back. It's really pretty, pretty!
Old 10-20-2008, 05:15 AM

Barbsbus did have a label. I remember signing it.

mareliba
Old 10-20-2008, 12:22 PM

OMG! I'm so sorry! I have Barbsbus' label! I forgot to send it with the quilt and it's still on my desk.

I'll send that along. I'm sorry.

I'm so busy with work right now I can't think straight. Even though I'm still doing my sewing on Saturdays, I don't think my brain is firing on all pistons.

I'm so sorry about that. I have a manila folder and a label for Barbsbus and I'll get that in the mail this weekend.

I'm working down at the SEC all week and truding in and out of D.C. and not getting home in time to go to the post office.

With the market like it is, there's lots of investigations going and I'm taking depositions there. My day starts leaving my house at 6:30 and arriving back home around 7:30 and going to bed at 8:30. Just really long days this week.

Imaquilter, I didn't get to put much on your quilt because I was the last border. But, if you're not in a hurry for it, I can design something nice for it. But, I wouldn't be able to do it until December because I'm getting ready for a craft show and I want to make a couple more table runners and place mat sets to sell. I'm also sewing purses too. (I can only sew on Saturdays, unfortunately. My job really is an imposition on my sewing time. hahaha)

Let me know if you'd like me to do it. I really wanted to put a nice pieced border on it to finish, but I really couldn't with that beautiful thread spool border the last person put on. It was just fabulous. But, now that there's a border from there, I can put a final border with a few points on it and bring it up to about 70" x 70" which I think is a good sized lap quilt.

Let me know. I have something in mind. I'll check back here tomorrow night aroun 8:00 (right before I collapse to bed.)

:D