Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Round Robin Pictures >

Round Robin Pictures

Round Robin Pictures

Old 11-18-2008, 06:07 PM

Hello everybody. I'm still here, though you wouldn't know it.

Terri, I am much chagrinned to tell you that i've made a huge miscalculation with the border on your quilt. It is so overdue now that it's not fair to you.

Because it is so late, I put on two different borders, but haven't been able to take a picture yet.

I'll snap a picture and post it and send it out right away, or, if you can give me more time, I will continue to put the pieced borders on it that I showed you before. But, it really isn't fair to you to keep dragging this out too long.

I'm sorry I haven't been on the board. I'm trying to keep up with everything and work, but it is becoming increasingly evident that I cannot deliver.

That's not fair to you folks, so I just humbly apologize.

I will check back here on Thursday with the picture to post and find out what you'd like to do. I'd really like to put the nice pieced border on it. I've worked on it for several weeks, but just can't deliver timely. That's really my fault because I just don't have the time to sew with my job.

Old 11-18-2008, 07:53 PM

Dawn,
I looked at this picture and wondered if you had a pattern for the heart? This is beautiful.
Pris
Old 11-19-2008, 04:43 AM

Cordelia....it's ok. Take your time. Don't rush.
I'm trying to get Barbsbus's center done and I am extremely late that I too, apologize profusely.
Barb...there will be something extra special in the package for you when I send out the top, which should be next week. I have 1/2 of it done. I'll finish the other 1/2 the rest of this week. My sewing room is in such shambles at the moment, it's a wonder I can even find my way in there to sew! I'll be back to sewing it once I get back from the luncheon I have tomorrow, so then I can get it finished and it will be in the mail with the rest of my mailings on Monday.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:40 PM

Ok, Barbsbus....What do you think?
I did a label for you too!

It is now sitting in a box that will go out to the van as soon as the rain stops. Will be in the mail tomorrow.
I'm sorry it's late, but I've included some little prezzies to redeem my self. :)

closeup of applique
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23816[/ATTACH]

Hope you like it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23821[/ATTACH]

lable
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23822[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-23816.jpe   attachment-23821.jpe   attachment-23822.jpe  
Old 11-29-2008, 11:59 PM

Terri, that looks just perfect, its turned out really beautiful as have all the quilts, love your label, what kind of embroidery machine do you have?

Elle
Old 11-30-2008, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Terri, that looks just perfect, its turned out really beautiful as have all the quilts, love your label, what kind of embroidery machine do you have?

Elle
Thanks Elle. I think it came out pretty good too! That was my 3d border on it!! lol
I have a Kenmore Ergo3. It's a sewing/embroidery. I love it!!
Old 11-30-2008, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Elle
Thanks Elle. I think it came out pretty good too! That was my 3d border on it!! lol
I have a Kenmore Ergo3. It's a sewing/embroidery. I love it!!
Terri, I have heard a lot of good reports about those Kenmore machines from reading posts on the board seems quite a few of the ladies have them. I am impressed with the work you have done on it.

Yes I can imagine, you think you have those borders sussed and the wham something happens, did it with Jstitches, just wait till you get that one, I have never seen stitches that small by hand EVER. Showed the ladies at our group and they were well like WOW.

Elle
Old 11-30-2008, 02:40 AM

Oh, I know...I love my Kenmore! I love the Singers I have had too!

I have to get aprons done, then I can concentrate on your center. I have a border picked out, but now I'm not sure if I am going to use it or not. I'm pretty sure I will....I have the fabric too,,,just have to hunt it down in my room. lol

Can't wait to work on more! :)
Old 11-30-2008, 03:06 AM

Go for it Terri, I am sitting here freezing cold this morning. Its been raining and really horrible for the last 2 days and this morning we have snow on the mountains. Brrrr. The house is cold because there is no central heating and also the way they build here all concrete so its cool in summer but boy are the houses cold in the winter. The sun is shining outside though, its probably warmer outside than in. LOL

Elle
Old 11-30-2008, 03:35 AM

Once I get aprons done, that is my next project, then on to the quilt for Lauren and Donny.
You just make sure you stay warm. Snuggle up to Colin. :)