Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
say it ain't so... >

say it ain't so...

say it ain't so...

Old 05-26-2010, 04:58 AM

Well guess what else they went and done....Our pattern racks (Mcalls, Simplicity type) were there one day and gone the next..I ask if they shipped them to another store and the lady said they bagged them up and threw them in the garbage!! SHAME on them, they could have sold them for a $1 each and gave the money to local charity. That's just sickening.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:44 AM

None of the walmarts near me carry fabric anymore. I can drive to 3-4 in 30 minutes. Not even a jelly roll like I've heard some are carrying. They still carry sewing machines and yarn though. personally I don't like wm. their stuff is not as good and their food.....seems like everytime I buy food there something is bad. I bought chicken the other week and put it in the fridge for 2 days. My fridge is cold so I know it didn't go bad in there but when I opened it...whew! you could smell how rotten it was. I've had the same thing happen with milk. Its not worth the time and gas of having to take stuff back to shop there anymore. We do have a Hobby Lobby about 20 minutes away and there are two hancocks that are within driving distance. And IF I ever have money to shop again I'm only 22 minutes from Mary Jo's (yes I timed it!).