Scrappy quilt >

Scrappy quilt

Scrappy quilt

Old 02-16-2011, 08:55 PM

Beautiful Top , I so love the scrapy ones :D :thumbup:
Old 02-17-2011, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Ritacarl
Originally Posted by bev195000
Here is another of my scrappy quilts tho this one is a quilt top which i sold the lady who bought it is going to add wadding ad backing and long arm the quilt.
Sometimes i do tend to make a scrappy quilt top and sell as is this way it is up to the buyer if they want to finish it or use it as a deco throw
Hope you like it
What size were your squares and how many did you use? I have material that is just a hodge-podge and this pattern would really work for my mess.
Thanks - Rita
Hi Rita,
Size of squares are 3 and a quarter and how many i used i cant remember but i do know the biggest end border had 4x65 squares ,,,its a good scrappy to make and i have many on the go lol
Old 02-17-2011, 04:38 PM

That is absolutely stunning! Love it!
Old 02-18-2011, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Ritacarl
Here is another of my scrappy quilts tho this one is a quilt top which i sold the lady who bought it is going to add wadding ad backing and long arm the quilt.
Sometimes i do tend to make a scrappy quilt top and sell as is this way it is up to the buyer if they want to finish it or use it as a deco throw
Hope you like it
What size were your squares and how many did you use? I have material that is just a hodge-podge and this pattern would really work for my mess.
Thanks - Rita
Hi Rita,
Size of squares are 3 and a quarter and how many i used i cant remember but i do know the biggest end border had 4x65 squares ,,,its a good scrappy to make and i have many on the go lol
Thanks for the info. I bought 800 four inch squares and this pattern will just perfect.
Rita
Old 02-20-2011, 07:27 AM

Great job :-D :-D :-D
Old 02-28-2011, 08:35 AM

I am seeking info on how this scrappy quilt was assembled. Was it done in rows across or in squares beginning with the center the working outward to enlarge. I love this but just getting back into quilting after 10 years away and need some tips and advice again. I'm thinking if it was done in rows one would need all those blocks cut and laid out prior and that seems confusing to me. Also does anyone know how large each square is? I'm guessing about 3" finished size?.....No money for stash so I need to use up what I have leftover from making purses.