Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Seasons of the Heart-QOV >

Seasons of the Heart-QOV

Seasons of the Heart-QOV

Old 03-07-2023, 07:33 AM

Toogie, where did you get your pattern. I make aa lot of QOV's and I really like this pattern.
Old 03-07-2023, 08:06 AM

I love that. I was able to find a piece of fabric that depicted the US Navy. My hubby served aboard the USS Intrepid air craft carrier for two years back when. That carrier is a museum now in New York harbor and we got to go see it. It certainly was awesome to be able to do that with him. It certainly was the highlight of his trip.
Old 03-07-2023, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by P-BurgKay View Post
Toogie, where did you get your pattern. I make aa lot of QOV's and I really like this pattern.
I went by this picture to make the quilt top. I don’t remember from what place I found it. It probably has been saved a while. When I find something I like I save in a file with other quilts that appeal to me.
Attached Thumbnails 3c17639e-1179-4108-859e-988e8f37c9e1.jpeg  
Old 03-07-2023, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Karamarie View Post
I love that. I was able to find a piece of fabric that depicted the US Navy. My hubby served aboard the USS Intrepid air craft carrier for two years back when. That carrier is a museum now in New York harbor and we got to go see it. It certainly was awesome to be able to do that with him. It certainly was the highlight of his trip.
That story is so interesting. On a trip once we toured a battleship that was anchored. We just wandered on our own and the women and I couldn’t find our way back out for awhile-lol- when we did, I told the guy attending that I’d never make a sailor because I get lost on board. He said No, when you’re a sailor you learn what all those numbers and letters stamped over the hatches mean.
Did you make your hubby a quilt with the fabric you found? If so, I’d love to see it.
Old 03-08-2023, 07:40 AM

Toogie, thank you very much I found the pattern of Bear Creek Quilting Company web site as a free pattern.
Old 03-08-2023, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by P-BurgKay View Post
Toogie, thank you very much I found the pattern of Bear Creek Quilting Company web site as a free pattern.
I don’t know if I will ever make another one, but thank you I found it on page 14, of their Free Pattern pages. I also found at least a few more I look forward to trying so really want to thank you again!!!!https://bearcreekquiltingcompany.com...terns/?page=14
Old 03-08-2023, 05:20 PM
Power Poster

Wonderful QOV, Toogie!
Old 03-09-2023, 04:22 AM

I've searched over 30 pages on the website given by toogie (bearcreek quilting company free patterns) and have yet to locate the pattern. I even tried their search engine...no luck. But I did find other patterns that I can use for Project Linus charity quilts, and so I'm happy. I've saved the website and have downloaded about 5 or 6 patterns. Thanks toogie!
Old 03-10-2023, 05:18 AM

I came back to the free pattern site this morning to look again....found the pattern "toogie" used by using the 100 item per page direction. Yes, it's there on page 14! But I continued on looking and found more than the 5 or 6 patterns from yesterday that I can use for Project Linus charity quilts. They have been downloaded and printed out for future reference. Overjoyed with the discoveries! Going to try a Mickey Mouse fabric with a pattern found this morning. Thank you toogie!
Old 03-10-2023, 04:28 PM

Great quilt! I really like it.