Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 02-15-2010, 03:16 PM

[quote=Barbm]ummm, chocolate- want to share since I misplaced my candy bar?[/quote

I would love to share but DH already has his eyes on it. It won't last long enough. :lol:
Old 02-15-2010, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Barbm
OK- phone call to DD and I now remember how to take the pics off the camera. So here we are:

Oh, I ate the peeps and thought, I remember now- I don't really like them- but I wanted something sweet and it hit the spot. :) The candy bar has disappeared. I was the only one home and I have NO IDEA where I put it! I can't find it anywhere. Hid it from DH and DS and I guess from me too.
Reminds me... where did I put those chocolate kisses...

OH! And the Learn to Quilt item looks cute too!!! I wish I had peeps!!
Old 02-15-2010, 03:43 PM

Told DS- retraced my steps- again. Even looked in the laundry basket and in the fridge. I have a hankerin' for chocolate now. Well, have to go to a meeting and then home to make donuts- it's Shrove Tuesday tomorrow.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Power Poster

Great gift packages ladies! I notice that chocolate is a really good theme and appears frequently! It IS a good thing! Barb...I wouldn't have to hide mine...it just plain doesn't last that long :oops:
Old 02-15-2010, 05:13 PM

My SQA is such a sweetheart! Today some provinces in Canada, including Ontario where I live, we celebrate "Family Day". It's a provincial holiday and our postal system is federal, so our post office was open. There was a parcel notice in my mailbox and I was able to run into town and pick up my package :)

My Angel has sent a beautiful frame, which includes a saying "when I count my blessings, I count my family twice" ... you can see here I've already got my favorite family photo in the frame - my three children and two nieces relaxing on the lawn in the summer. What a beautiful and sweet gift! Yes, fits perfectly :)

My package also included a very pretty 'grab & go' purse - just right to packing for our motorcycle trips! And a quilt magazine - Fons & Porter "Easy Quilts" - just love the "Dancing Squares" patterns will have to take that to the top of my 'do-next' list! And a pattern for a 'Travel Mate' - for example carrying your craft iron.

My angel was also worried about the previous package - happy to report it arrived in perfect condition :) <arrived Feb 5, posted photos on this thread pg 58>

Thank you thank you thank you to my very thoughtful SQA!

SQA Goodies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8923[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-8923.jpe  
Old 02-15-2010, 08:26 PM

wow! some people are getting some awesome valentine gifts from their angels!! don't forget to show us all what you make with all that wonderful material!!
Old 02-16-2010, 05:49 AM

Fabulous gifts. This is the kindest, most generous group of people in the world. A pat on the back for everyone!
Old 02-16-2010, 06:07 AM

WOW!! look at all the great gifts!!!

I recived a package last week, I was waiting to post with pic's but the cam' is MIA!! OMG its was ALOT of fabric, like 10 lbs of fabric, they are great! I have ideas rolling around in my head for some of it already. My SQA is great, such a wonderful person!!
Old 02-16-2010, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by jamh
WOW!! look at all the great gifts!!!

I recived a package last week, I was waiting to post with pic's but the cam' is MIA!! OMG its was ALOT of fabric, like 10 lbs of fabric, they are great! I have ideas rolling around in my head for some of it already. My SQA is great, such a wonderful person!!
maybe your camera got lost in all that great fabric that your SQA sent you

:mrgreen:
Old 02-16-2010, 06:24 AM

As promised, here is a picture of the thoughtful gifts I received from my Angel.
Thank you so much Angel. The WW book was such a sweet idea. Dare I say, better than chocolate? DH and I enjoyed browsing through it. We plan to try some of the recipes to liven up our menu line up. We are always looking for different foods to keep us from getting bored. Now tell me, did you make the beautiful book mark? I am putting this fabric with the others that you've sent. I am coming up with a plan, but right now I am just taking it out and petting it every once in awhile. My retreat is this weekend so that jellyroll and book you got for me for my birthday are going to be stow aways in my sewing suitcase. I''ll be thinking of you. Thanks again.
Linda

SQA V-Day Spoilings
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9613[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-9613.jpe