Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 03-15-2010, 06:08 PM

Have had a rough week (and, yes, it IS only Monday!) already, but I came home for lunch and had a squishie from my SQA. Oh, it was so sweet! A lovely card that appears to be handmade with a caring personal note inside. Then I also got a really pretty lacy bookmark with red roses on it, a pattern that says, "Every time a bell rings an Angel gets her Wings" (love it!), and the cutest tea towel with three pretty pastel cupcakes embroidered on it! Gorgeous! And I just LOVE the glitzy tulle bag the towel was wrapped in!

Thank you, my Angel, whomever you are. You are so thoughtful and yes, I am feeling much better now! You're doing a spectacular job!

Odessa
Old 03-15-2010, 06:09 PM

I got a squishy today! Well, it may have come on Saturday but we forgot to check the mail then because it was snowing too badly. It was fabric! layer upon layer.

The St. Pat's fabric will be great in the Claudia's monthly row. The greenish flower is PERFECT for the pile I've got going with other fabrics that color. It's a cool batic looking one - I love it.

And then the best! (except the lizzards, of course), kitties. I adore kitties and this one is just too cute. I'm still looking for the prefect pattern, but I save them for a fun quilt (for OUR bed! - not for a gift!) I made lots of scrub hats in the OR out of kitties, and this new green one is adorable.

Wow, so many cute fabrics, all in green. Thank you!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-11072.jpe  
Old 03-15-2010, 06:16 PM

Everyone's getting such thoughtful gifts! We sure have nice angels!!!
Old 03-15-2010, 06:31 PM

Dear Fuzzy Angel. I can't tell you how much your pkg meant to me today. Work has been terrible - lots of tension. My oldest son is supposed to an adult, but isn't acting like it. The winter weather has about got me down. My neck hurts (already fused twice, so maybe it's tension and weather?), the house is a mess, Another son is being an idiot, on and on and on. Thank you for thinking of me!
Old 03-15-2010, 07:34 PM

look at all the pretty green, why didn't I think of that
Old 03-15-2010, 08:18 PM

Sarasewing--your life sounds like mine right now (about your sons!! My one son came back from 1 year of college and isn't looking very hard for a job and the other is doing terribly in school!) My daughter who is only 5 keeps getting into things like she was a 2 year old and my head just swims everyday!! Kids--gotta love 'em but geez--let the trouble come in small doses that are few are far between!!! Hope things get better for you soon. I'm sure that spring and the spring weather will do everyone tons of good!!
Old 03-15-2010, 10:40 PM

:D :D :D "A BIG Thank You to my S.Q.A" :D :D :D
Today, Monday the 15th, I received the most darling hand made card from my SQA. She was so thoughtful to remember that my Brandi, my companion dog, passed away this last week. Your kind thoughts & words mean so much to me!! You made me smile & I thank you for that.
Bless you for being you!!
Love & Hugs,
your Angelee
:-D :-D :-D :-D
Old 03-16-2010, 04:24 AM

I received my package from my Secret Angel yesterday. Two absolutely delicious Belgian chocolate and 5 half yard pieces of beautiful blue fabrics and a cute St. Patrick's Day card. I absolutely love everything. I still haven't had a chance to make the Mad Hatter tote from January, first I was busy with the tee shirt quilt, now the Humane Society has requested a quilt to be raffled off toward the end of April, but I will get it done, the fabrics are all starched and ready to go.

The angels are sure being great, mine is fabulous!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-11872.jpe   attachment-11873.jpe  
Old 03-16-2010, 05:11 AM

beautiful fabrics and I would just love to have one of those huge chocolates!!! they are really cool-never seen anything like those.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:53 AM

yum the chocolate makes my mouth water and the material is so beautiful, you girls are luckey that you hear from your SQA, and get such wonderful and fun things. Happy Saint Patsday to all of you .

Originally Posted by pocoellie
I received my package from my Secret Angel yesterday. Two absolutely delicious Belgian chocolate and 5 half yard pieces of beautiful blue fabrics and a cute St. Patrick's Day card. I absolutely love everything. I still haven't had a chance to make the Mad Hatter tote from January, first I was busy with the tee shirt quilt, now the Humane Society has requested a quilt to be raffled off toward the end of April, but I will get it done, the fabrics are all starched and ready to go.

The angels are sure being great, mine is fabulous!!