Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 03-31-2010, 01:37 PM

mmmm jelly beans!

Great package! Fabric looks so beautiful!
Old 03-31-2010, 01:39 PM

Yes that was an angel keyring i just love angels!
Old 03-31-2010, 02:02 PM

I need to send my angelee a gift. It will be late.

I have been super crazy- trying to chalk it up to the full moon. How's that for rationalize a car accident? First- my son is OK, however, we've had a bad few days. He was on his way home from school (college is 1/2 hr away) and was hit by a dump truck loaded with gravel that crossed into his lane. He was on a windy road with nowhere to go. His car is demolished- he was trapped for a while and then life flighted to area trauma unit. Hours later- they released him with cuts and bruises. I swear he had a copassenger with wings. I look at pics of the car and I cannot believe he basically walked away. The State Trooper called last night to talk to him and he told me they were doing accident reconstruction after they took him in the ambulance because they thought he would be severly injured or dead. They impounded the car- for the same reason- it is actually locked in a box at the salvage yard. Luckily, there is an eye witness who told them the truck went over the line and ran over the front end of his car- sending it backwards and onto the guardrail. Another six inches and he would have been crushed and killed. The impact sheared the right rear tire as it struck the guard rail.

I am a proud mother to know her son was obeying the speed limit, no cell use, and wore his seat belt. It was an older car and had no air bags, but it was as solid as a tank.

And now I know why I believe in God and angels. Anyway- we are now sharing my car and I am driving him to school. I am stranded here at work until someone picks me up later. :) So maybe tomorrow I can go to the post office. :)
Old 03-31-2010, 02:05 PM

Oh Barb -- I'm so glad to hear that while your son had a devastating accident -- he walked away. How amazing!! And, yes, there are REAL angels who watch over us every day! :D
Old 03-31-2010, 02:08 PM

I receivea a parcel form my Secret Angel but I'm saving it till Easter,just wanted to let her know it arived safely.Also I love the tin and this time no dent lol.Thankyou you are such a nice angel.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:11 PM

thank god! that swhy I like old cars! I am glad to hear he is ok
Old 03-31-2010, 02:44 PM

Thank God, he's allright, Barb...how scary.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Barbm

I have been super crazy- trying to chalk it up to the full moon. How's that for rationalize a car accident? First- my son is OK, however, we've had a bad few days. He was on his way home from school (college is 1/2 hr away) and was hit by a dump truck loaded with gravel that crossed into his lane. He was on a windy road with nowhere to go. His car is demolished- he was trapped for a while and then life flighted to area trauma unit. Hours later- they released him with cuts and bruises. I swear he had a copassenger with wings. I look at pics of the car and I cannot believe he basically walked away. The State Trooper called last night to talk to him and he told me they were doing accident reconstruction after they took him in the ambulance because they thought he would be severly injured or dead. They impounded the car- for the same reason- it is actually locked in a box at the salvage yard. Luckily, there is an eye witness who told them the truck went over the line and ran over the front end of his car- sending it backwards and onto the guardrail. Another six inches and he would have been crushed and killed. The impact sheared the right rear tire as it struck the guard rail.

I am a proud mother to know her son was obeying the speed limit, no cell use, and wore his seat belt. It was an older car and had no air bags, but it was as solid as a tank.

And now I know why I believe in God and angels. Anyway- we are now sharing my car and I am driving him to school. I am stranded here at work until someone picks me up later. :) So maybe tomorrow I can go to the post office. :)
I'm so glad to hear he is okay!! Make him take it easy for a while, just to give those muscles a chance to recover from the shock!!!
Old 03-31-2010, 04:26 PM

Barbm,
Bless your heart, I am so glad your son is going to be OK. I think some of the dump truck drivers and on dopeor just crazy. I amsure your anglee will understand your delima, and not be upset. God Bless you and your son. Peace and love

Originally Posted by Barbm

Old 03-31-2010, 04:30 PM

OK, Angels..I know that you don't need any reminding but I did say that I would be here just before the first of each month...
..........just in case someone's calendar got misplaced.

Tomorrow is April 1st..also April Fool's day...so be careful!!!!!!

and remember a card is a nice way to say..."Hi Angelee, have a nice day".

mj