Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 04-20-2010, 09:12 AM

Lost my mom Friday morning. Found out 1st of last May that she had a broke neck (in 4 places) and had been walking around with it broke for two weeks before it was discovered. Miracle she wasn't dead or paralized. Also found out same day she had lung cancer in both lungs. Been a down hill battle ever since but she went fast into deep coma Thursday around noon. Never regained conciousness and lasted 15 hours before heart stopped. Was never in pain and will suffer no more. She is at peace with our Lord and Savior now.

And today my best quilting bud Chrickett who is on this board is having surgery on her spine. They will put in steel plates and screws. Hopefully her painful days are over. Every one please pray for her....supposed to go in to surgery around 1 pm central time. I was supposed to be with her but am now down with severe case of Bronchitis caused from allergies due to pollen, alot of crying and spending 4 days in my mom's smoked up house (she smoked 7-8 cartons a month). My heart is broken over my mom and filled with worry over Chrickett. Need lots of prayers folks!!! Thanks, Gramqlts
Old 04-20-2010, 09:21 AM
Power Poster

gramqlts ...{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
So sorry about your Mom , my thoughts and prayers are with you ! And it goes without saying we all will be sending positive thoughts for chrickett also ! Please keep us posted
Old 04-20-2010, 09:26 AM

My heart is broken over my mom and filled with worry over Chrickett. Need lots of prayers folks!!! Thanks, Gramqlts[/quote]

I am sorry for your loss. I am not very good at what to say in times like these, but I do know how to pray.

God please give her peace and comfort. Show her your love and compassion. Please take her worry and turn it into praise. I pray for this in Jesus's name. Amen
(imjustme)
Old 04-20-2010, 09:28 AM

Gramqlts, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Life will never be the same without her around. My heart goes out to you.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:41 AM

Thanks everyone.....so sweet of you all.

imjustme.....love the pics of your kids and you working in your flower bed....used to do it with my girls when they were little and now with my grandbabies...such prescious memories to store in your heart. My grandson mowed my yard for me Saturday while I was over at my mom's house and when I came home that nite it put a big smile on my face that I very much needed. He is the oldest of grandkids and is 12.

Forgot to tell you gals. My mom had a little Schitzoo dog that is 4 yrs old and she has worried for ages who would take care of her after she is gone. She is now sleeping permanently in my bed with me and Bella. Bella and her did not get along awhile back but last 6 months they have become great buds and are pretty close to same size tho Sissy (mom's dog) weighs more than twice what Bella does even tho same height. Hopefully she will adjust to new home too.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:42 AM

shame on me!! I got a great package last week and thought I posted pictures!

I love the colors so bright and happy, a neat mouse pad and a wonderful angel pin! Thanks you my SQA!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-61853.jpe  
Old 04-20-2010, 09:43 AM

Maybe my SQA will understanding!! hehehe
Old 04-20-2010, 09:50 AM

Thanks to my SQA....got your card yesterday. It was so sweet.

Got some scrapbook stickers of pretty flowers and butterflies and another sheet of cute and funny quotes to put with pictures when scrapbooking. (forgot about posting that I scrap book....getting old you know) Also got a darling Angel "wish token" to carry with me at all times.

Chrickett gave me a darling Angel coin awhile back to carry with me to protect me and will carry angel wish token right along with it.

Thanks again for being such a sweet and thoughtful Angel!! Love you SQA!!!! (((((hugs))))
Old 04-20-2010, 10:49 AM

Dear Gramqlts,

My heart is with you as you go through the grieving process after the loss of your mother. May God bless you.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:19 AM

Oh gramqlts I know what it is to lose your mother like that....mine had brain cancer and went quickly also. My husband has had the surgery that Chricket is having .....my thoughts and prayers are with you on both counts.