Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 04-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Power Poster

Katherine.... :lol: :lol: :lol: shame on you...are you 4??? :lol: :lol: It was sure nice of your angel to tell you to go ahead (since you cheated anyway.. :lol: :lol: )...thats a great package!
Old 04-29-2010, 08:04 PM

Congrats Gramakitten. He's a keeper.

So many wonderful gifts! Alot of folks had their weeks made.

Now, Let me tell you about my day. I spent umpteen hours at school today working on my ceramics projects for finals. Next week is the last week of my Clinical Procedures, Pharmacology, and Human Diseases classes and then finals. Three exams and 3 finals to go.
To say I was exhausted when I got home tonight is an understatement. I walked into the kitchen and what to my wandering eyes should appear but a package I knew was from my sweet Angel dear. I exclaimed, "she remembered!" as I tearily opened the flap and pulled out the prettiest bunch of fabric's she had chosen special for me. If that wasn't enough, there was matching thread and a new bag pattern. Oh I so needed that and your beautiful card. I could feel your hugs and love. Thank you thank you thank you. Jeepers, I still have tears in my eyes. Ok, I know I'm exhausted, but I was so appreciative of her thoughtfulness. I will post pics tom. Not enough lite and too pooped.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:13 AM

WVDEK, what a wonderful Thank You note! I know that you made your angel feel very special! :roll: It even made me feel good! 8-)
Old 04-30-2010, 12:00 PM

A got another package in the mail two days ago. I had a bad day at work, but in my mailbox was a ray of sunshine. Thank you so much. The timing was wonderful. I'll get pics up next week. The chocolate is gone. We had to look the wrapper all over since it was printed in two languages. I don't know how you find the fabrics, it's so something I would pick out and have to have just because. I'm really falling in love with the blocks you are sending.The new pattern book will be a follow up after I get my tube-quilt done. Wish I had internet at home so I have to remember to go on line when I'm at work. A big (((hug))) to my SQA.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:24 PM

I got a BIG box on my front porch today!!! It was from my SQA! Boy did she send me lots of goodies.
A homemade pop-up card with a butterfly inside (how did she know I love butterflies?) The cutest little pig that looks like he's trying to fly. Chicken Soup for the Pet owner. an coupon organizer, a set of "ToDo" lists.. Today, This Week and This Month. A chocolate moose candy bar, two school theme fq's. a 1/4 yd. piece of green/yellow paisley print, a 1/4 yard of train print, a 1/2 yard of windows and doors print, the most adorable sewing machine pencil sharpener...the flywheel turns and the needle goes up and down. AAAANNNDDDD She even sent me a Birthday Cake with chocolate Icing!!!! She is soo wonderful! Thank you Sweet Angel Mine :D

Outside of card and all the loot
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28880[/ATTACH]

Inside card and all the loot
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28881[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-28880.jpe   attachment-28881.jpe  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:26 PM

What a great birthday present. Love the cake and icing idea.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:28 PM

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEOTA....:)
Old 04-30-2010, 12:30 PM

what a fun gift!! I really like the cake!! That is a great idea :thumbup: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEOTA!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 12:31 PM

Leota, that butterfly in your card would make an adorable applique!

You ladies with the rough weeks have really special angels who are just making ME smile seeing what they've sent!

Odessa
Old 04-30-2010, 12:37 PM

Thank you. My birthday is on the 5th so it's right on time :D I will post pics of the cake :D on the 5th