Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 09-09-2010, 12:10 PM

Well, my goodness me, oofdah. These are just not the kind of photos I think of when I think of Quilting Angels! lol
Old 09-09-2010, 12:47 PM

if i hold my breath will you send Kurt Russell over??? PLEEEEEESE PERTTY PLEEEEEESE
Old 09-09-2010, 01:00 PM

Thank you sweet angel again, for the wonderful surprise package! I love everything you picked out! :) I'll have to start on that mini halloween hanging soon! Again, I love reading your letters. :) My boys have actually been in school for a month now, we started in early august. Soccer season just began, with games starting last week and this week. So I'm carting them around 5 days a week for it.

BTW, wanted to let you know that I am almost finished with that redwork stitchery you sent me around my birthday. The top is all done, I just now have to quilt it! It's so cute and have the perfect spot for it in my house. :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-114490.jpe  
Old 09-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Power Poster

OMG Ninnie, you hit the birthday jackpot! What a beautiful elephant mini! Great pressies!
Old 09-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Chrys
Thank you sweet angel again, for the wonderful surprise package! I love everything you picked out! :) I'll have to start on that mini halloween hanging soon! Again, I love reading your letters. :) My boys have actually been in school for a month now, we started in early august. Soccer season just began, with games starting last week and this week. So I'm carting them around 5 days a week for it.

BTW, wanted to let you know that I am almost finished with that redwork stitchery you sent me around my birthday. The top is all done, I just now have to quilt it! It's so cute and have the perfect spot for it in my house. :)
How cute!!
Old 09-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by pinkypig
if i hold my breath will you send Kurt Russell over??? PLEEEEEESE PERTTY PLEEEEEESE
have you seen him lately???? He's not worth holding your breath over!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Old 09-10-2010, 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
have you seen him lately???? He's not worth holding your breath over!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
what? he didn't age gracefully like us??????
Old 09-10-2010, 05:17 AM
Banned

No him and Richard Gere, they both look like crap in real life. On screen with all the make up and stuff they look good see them in ramdom pictures while they are on the beach and you would run the other way.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:24 AM

No him and Richard Gere, they both look like crap in real life. On screen with all the make up and stuff they look good see them in ramdom pictures while they are on the beach and you would run the other way.
(((SIGH))))) fantasies aren't what they used to be...i'm gona stick with my dh he's my kinda hunk & much better than a fantasy
:-( :-( :-(
Old 09-10-2010, 07:19 AM

I have a random question how many of you Angels like pickled okra? I am going to try my hand a making my own as I'm not real fond of the stuff you get in the store....