Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 11-22-2010, 08:43 AM

my reveal package is a little one. On its way to California. All you girls/gals in California watch for a package from Michigan.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:45 AM

is it the 18th yet? I have a few packages under the tree from my angel but I'm not allowed to open until then...I see them every night, staring at me and calling me to open them! I hope I can keep the willpower strong to not open them! But it's so hard!!! Oh the temptation!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sugarpumpkin
is it the 18th yet? I have a few packages under the tree from my angel but I'm not allowed to open until then...I see them every night, staring at me and calling me to open them! I hope I can keep the willpower strong to not open them! But it's so hard!!! Oh the temptation!!!
Ckcowl was not going to be able to be in chat for reveal. I told Ckcowl she could open it when she recieved it.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:06 AM

I wont be in the chat for the reveal. I will be sending a note with my final package to let my angelee know who I am.

The note that my angel sent with my package says "Do not open until Dec. 18th" and I believe the chat is on the 16th.

They're just so tempting! LOL`
Old 11-22-2010, 09:48 AM

he he he- I figured out my SQA a while ago. I revealed to her who she is- and- I guessed right. :)

I now have a good friend for eons to come.

(Aren't you glad you didn't have me for your SQA- maybe I border on stalking or maybe I just watch too much CSI and detective shows)

Barb

P.S. I'm not revealing her name because then possibly there are other sleuths out there that could eliminate her name and make it easier for them to guess their SQA.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Barbm
he he he- I figured out my SQA a while ago. I revealed to her who she is- and- I guessed right. :)

I now have a good friend for eons to come.

(Aren't you glad you didn't have me for your SQA- maybe I border on stalking or maybe I just watch too much CSI and detective shows)

Barb

P.S. I'm not revealing her name because then possibly there are other sleuths out there that could eliminate her name and make it easier for them to guess their SQA.
Was that you peaking in my bedroom window last week????? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-22-2010, 09:59 AM

no- although I do like driving down streets at night to look at houses with their lights on and curtains open. (To see how their houses are decorated- get your mind out of the gutter peachy!)

hey peach- I was watching some Christmas movie last night with my gs- it was at the North Pole- I didn't see you- where were you?)
Old 11-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Barbm

hey peach- I was watching some Christmas movie last night with my gs- it was at the North Pole- I didn't see you- where were you?)
Haven't you been keeping up with the thread Peachy and Pals at the North Pole?????? If you were you would have known we were busys decorating our Christmas tree. If you haven't you should. Since SQA is almost over that is a fun thread. After Christmas the girls want to go on a vacation. Check it out. This week we are going to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in NY.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:50 AM

Thank you to my SQA, she sent me two wonderful packages! One was thanksgiving themed, and the other was a wonderful Christmas package from Bear Paw Quilting with a table runner pattern. I used one of the fabrics for a table runner I am going to sell, it worked wonderfully. I have been short of christmas fabric, so it came just in time!

I love the pun kin pie candle, it is great :) You pick really good gifts, whoever you are!!
Old 11-22-2010, 01:46 PM

My final package of goodies is going out in the mail tomorrow.

I won't be able to make the chat/reveal, so I put my true identity in the box :thumbup: