Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
SEE THE WINNERS --- QB Quilt Contest!! - Lap Quilts made with Traditional Piecing --- SEE THE WINNERS >

SEE THE WINNERS --- QB Quilt Contest!! - Lap Quilts made with Traditional Piecing --- SEE THE WINNERS

SEE THE WINNERS --- QB Quilt Contest!! - Lap Quilts made with Traditional Piecing --- SEE THE WINNERS

Old 07-19-2011, 12:34 PM

For those who read the rules just like I did but still may be as stupid as me when it comes to computers...
If you click on Patrice's name in her avatar and go to
"send private message"...that won't work. Apparently that's not her e-mail. How do I know that? Because that's how I voted for #7 (just so you know) and I got the dreaded "private message" back to follow the rules. I got it now, I think, you have to write down the e-mail addy in her posting and then leave the board and go to your e-mail account and send her an e-mail that way. Seems a little crazy to me but what do I know about 'puters. Sorry about the confusion, Patrice, I thought I was playing nice and going by the rules.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:46 PM
Power Poster

Can we cast votes for two quilts?

Or are we limited to just one?
Old 07-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Power Poster

Sorry only one vote per customer Bear! LOL

As for the voting we are trying our best to not make this a popularity contest for the people and instead make it about voting for the best quilt. So the email is more annonymous and allows for a seperation from the board to ensure the votes are accurate. Just a precaution to make sure everything is fair and even for all.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:31 PM
Power Poster

Thanks - one vote limit really is the way to go -

There are two that I like equally well - may have to resort to eeny-meeny-miney-mo
Old 07-19-2011, 03:22 PM

A quick crash course on how to vote step by step......

***Pay attention please****

Copy PatriceJ. specific instructions where she states her specifics with YOUR MOUSE.

Next Log out of here.

Go to your home email/home page and go to your inbox where you check your personal emails and open a new message to send out just like when you're emailing your buddy, relative or family.

With your NEW reply BLANK, then PASTE what PatriceJ specifies on how to vote.

Copy, got that....

Next on the same page you're on, copy PatriceJ email address with YOUR MOUSE and put that to the sender information.

Next, COPY the TITLE that is still in your REPLY Email and PUT THAT on the TITLE HEADING with YOUR # VOTE.

Next, delete any unnecessary information that you still have copied in your text reply and STATE YOUR Board NAME.

And Last Hit SEND, that should do it.

Thanks for ReAdInG ThIs/
Old 07-19-2011, 03:48 PM

I'm loving that so many of you did pieced backs. It fascinates me what ideas you have to add some surprise.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:59 PM

Oh, my so many beautiful masterpieces. I have several in mind that I would just love to have a copy of !!! You ladies are so very artistic with colors and the quilting is exquisite...Good Luck to all.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by dixiechunk
For those who read the rules just like I did but still may be as stupid as me when it comes to computers...
If you click on Patrice's name in her avatar and go to
"send private message"...that won't work. Apparently that's not her e-mail. How do I know that? Because that's how I voted for #7 (just so you know) and I got the dreaded "private message" back to follow the rules. I got it now, I think, you have to write down the e-mail addy in her posting and then leave the board and go to your e-mail account and send her an e-mail that way. Seems a little crazy to me but what do I know about 'puters. Sorry about the confusion, Patrice, I thought I was playing nice and going by the rules.
Dixie, you make me feel so "normal." I couldn't figure it out either; but I finally tried what you did and then I got it.

:lol: :lol:
Old 07-20-2011, 12:15 AM

Well.......I followed the directions to send an email to Patrice, but I forgot to put my board name in it. So, had to send a 2nd email. Sorry, Patrice! :roll: :roll:
Old 07-20-2011, 02:20 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by DebbieJJ
Well.......I followed the directions to send an email to Patrice, but I forgot to put my board name in it. So, had to send a 2nd email. Sorry, Patrice! :roll: :roll:
you are not alone in having done that. :lol: