Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Snow Storm acoming >

Snow Storm acoming

Snow Storm acoming

Old 12-12-2010, 09:49 AM

Edie

Seww sorry, this was a block o' the month I did about 3 years ago. Of course I didn't keep the patterns - Silly me. I'm sure one of the other ladies/gents could tell you the name of the block
Old 12-12-2010, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by nativetexan
wow! love the bright one with stars on black most though!!
Me too!!!
Old 12-12-2010, 09:52 AM

Gorgious quilts.... The snow is heaping here too!
Old 12-12-2010, 10:08 AM

Every single one is stunning! Love them all! Your patterns and color choices are perfect! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 12-12-2010, 10:17 AM

For all of you that love snow......I just heard that St. Paul had 20" of snow. My husband and I got it shoveled up - our snow, not the whole city's!!!!!! Also, we are in a snow emergency and we had to move the van even though they said "no ticket - no tow". That was good. But we had to shovel most of the street to get the car out and get it parked four blocks away. Now we are waiting to get our alley plowed out. No where to be found!!!!! This is one of our worst storms. Snow plow just went by. YAY! Wrong street, but there comin'! I was happy with snow on Christmas Eve. I am done as of now. I fell in a five foot snowbank and couldn't get out. The next door neighbor helped me out. It sucked me up like quick sand. Whatta Day - and then the Dome collapsed because of so much snow and the football game was cancelled. And I have to walk back to the van and bring it back home. I hate that.

Have a good snow day. Edie
Old 12-12-2010, 10:38 AM

"Oh" ya Hasn't it just been a blast!!!!!!!! NOT! I heard that on the news this morning first thing.
Originally Posted by Edie
For all of you that love snow......I just heard that St. Paul had 20" of snow. My husband and I got it shoveled up - our snow, not the whole city's!!!!!! Also, we are in a snow emergency and we had to move the van even though they said "no ticket - no tow". That was good. But we had to shovel most of the street to get the car out and get it parked four blocks away. Now we are waiting to get our alley plowed out. No where to be found!!!!! This is one of our worst storms. Snow plow just went by. YAY! Wrong street, but there comin'! I was happy with snow on Christmas Eve. I am done as of now. I fell in a five foot snowbank and couldn't get out. The next door neighbor helped me out. It sucked me up like quick sand. Whatta Day - and then the Dome collapsed because of so much snow and the football game was cancelled. And I have to walk back to the van and bring it back home. I hate that.

Have a good snow day. Edie
Old 12-12-2010, 11:19 AM

Beautiful quilts! We're still under a blizzard warning here & so far have 10" of snow & more falling. It's pretty but so hard to get around in.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:25 PM

beautiful quilts. You did a great job.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:43 PM
4L

I am from Central MN. We got LOTS of snow and wind on Sat. TWIN Cities got bombarded with snow and wind. Our NFL stadium roof caved in. It is COLD today but not snowy... bright and sunny. Enjoy your part of this storm when it gets to you...It's a doozy!
Old 12-12-2010, 01:45 PM

I think we are warming up in MO supposed to rain on Wed. Bitterly cold today though