Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Some finishes this last couple weeks... >

Some finishes this last couple weeks...

Some finishes this last couple weeks...

Old 10-06-2013, 04:53 PM

So here's the quilttop I got done this weekend, turned out to be 55"x72"; now to go to the QOV website to see about doing the label & pillowcase for it...then will turn it over to someone else to quilt & bind. Will start working on another one tomorrow...I don't have to get much made up for this next show, so will work on the few quilttops for QOV & maybe get a few more sweatshirt jackets done up. Here are a few more jackets I got made last week, too...just got the pics taken. Hope you enjoy these too.
Attached Thumbnails qov-1-bq-debbie-bowles-quilttop-only.jpg   sweatshirt-jacket-sleighride-front.jpg   sweatshirt-jacket-sleighride-back.jpg   sweatshirt-jacket-xmas-cats-dogs-front.jpg   sweatshirt-jacket-xmas-cats-dogs-back.jpg  

sweatshirt-jacket-xmas-roses-front.jpg   sweatshirt-jacket-xmas-roses-back.jpg  
Old 10-06-2013, 05:03 PM

All of your items are top notch. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by VickiM View Post
So here's the quilttop I got done this weekend, turned out to be 55"x72"; now to go to the QOV website to see about doing the label & pillowcase for it...then will turn it over to someone else to quilt & bind. Will start working on another one tomorrow...I don't have to get much made up for this next show, so will work on the few quilttops for QOV & maybe get a few more sweatshirt jackets done up. Here are a few more jackets I got made last week, too...just got the pics taken. Hope you enjoy these too.
They are all so beautifull...now tell me...are they motifs you appliqued on of did you cut them from material? I'm learning so much stuff since joining this QB! Fantastic!
Old 10-07-2013, 05:01 PM

All is fabric, fussy cut...some of it I put several pieces together to create the actual applique, some are just singly cut. I just play...glad you are getting lots of ideas from the board...that's what it's here for. Some things are different in Australia & some are different in USA...it's all good!