Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some of my past projects

Thought I would share some of my past projects. Well the ones I remembered taking pics of before giving away.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love them both! The baby quilt is delightful! Nice job. :thumbup:

Your work is beautiful :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing your great quilts!! I especially like the one with the circles. Can you tell me more about it??

Just beautiful!!!! I love them all and the next time that you feel the urge to give one away I am here!!!

How neat...bet the pictures bring back memories!! Did you get bug eyed making the one with all the circles? :lol:
    Nice work...thanks for sharing!

Ditter

Blog Entries
    Very nice!

Well done.

Blog Entries
    Oh my, you are really talented & your quilts are so pretty!! :D I am so glad you have shared all of them, with us!! Keep up the great work.
    :D :D :D :D

Thanks everyone.

The circle one was from Connecting Threads. The fabric is Riviera, it was one of their patterns not a kit, but I bought their fabrics. I checked their site and they don't have it any more. It was called Ring Toss.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcia
    Thanks for sharing your great quilts!! I especially like the one with the circles. Can you tell me more about it??

Great quilts and great job. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Entries
    They're all wonderful!! :) :) I especially like the quilter one though! ;)
    :) :)

Beautiful work!!

My favorite is the circle one too. Great job.

I like the circle quilt. It's very different and I love the colors. Are the circles appliqued? I like making hand applique projects.

Thank you. Yes the circles / rings are appliqued on. You only stitch in the center of the ring so as it washes it will fray up. It is shaggy looking, that is what my daughter wanted. Was easy to make.

Quote Originally Posted by esteemarlu
    I like the circle quilt. It's very different and I love the colors. Are the circles appliqued? I like making hand applique projects.

very nice

Beautiful projects! I especially love the quilters' quilt. Was the design your idea or was it a pattern?

The "on-point" quilts are great. I've never done one before. Are the rows sewed as squares and then the quilt squared OR are the squares cut into triangles to get the top started? Does that make sense?

Their all so nice!!

Hi Gail,
    The Quilter's Quilt can be found at www.lyndhurststudio.com the fabric is The Sisterhood of Quilters by Jody Houghton. If the pattern is not on that site any longer try Jody Houghton site someone told me she put the pattern in her latest book. At this moment I can't seem to find my copy. I have recently orgainzed my room and still trying to find things. It was fun to make you start with a panel, cut it up and pc it together.

The on point quilts
    The pattern is Chock Full O' Charms. It is great, you use 5" charms, sew them in horizontal rows then you use the diagram that comes with pattern and you cut it into 3 sections and sew them back together, that make the squares on point. I have made five of these, they are great for gifts. The pattern has directions from baby, lap (which is what I made), twin, Double/Queen and King. I bought Moda charm packs but intend to make more from my stash and cut the 5" charms.

Thanks for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by GailG
    Beautiful projects! I especially love the quilters' quilt. Was the design your idea or was it a pattern?

The "on-point" quilts are great. I've never done one before. Are the rows sewed as squares and then the quilt squared OR are the squares cut into triangles to get the top started? Does that make sense?

love them all, Those first two look very familiar, I think I made them when I first started quilting.
    Here is one of them I made for my Den.

The Hamptons Lap quilt
    Name:  Attachment-25852.jpe
Views: 6
Size:  58.5 KB

Hi, I love your table topper. I love blue. Wasn't this pattern fun to do? I have two more that I have the fabric for when I finish some older projects.

Denise

Quote Originally Posted by belmer
    love them all, Those first two look very familiar, I think I made them when I first started quilting.
    Here is one of them I made for my Den.

Love all your quilts. All are very pretty.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I love them all, they are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Penny :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseB
    Hi Gail,
    The Quilter's Quilt can be found at www.lyndhurststudio.com the fabric is The Sisterhood of Quilters by Jody Houghton. If the pattern is not on that site any longer try Jody Houghton site someone told me she put the pattern in her latest book. At this moment I can't seem to find my copy. I have recently orgainzed my room and still trying to find things. It was fun to make you start with a panel, cut it up and pc it together.

The on point quilts
    The pattern is Chock Full O' Charms. It is great, you use 5" charms, sew them in horizontal rows then you use the diagram that comes with pattern and you cut it into 3 sections and sew them back together, that make the squares on point. I have made five of these, they are great for gifts. The pattern has directions from baby, lap (which is what I made), twin, Double/Queen and King. I bought Moda charm packs but intend to make more from my stash and cut the 5" charms.

Thanks for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by GailG

Thanks. Couldn't get the quilters' project, but did find the On-point charms. Who knew..... Looks like it would have been so tedious. Can't wait to try it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast