Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Stash Doll #2 Swap PICTURES OF YOUR DOLLS!!! >

Stash Doll #2 Swap PICTURES OF YOUR DOLLS!!!

Stash Doll #2 Swap PICTURES OF YOUR DOLLS!!!

Old 07-21-2008, 10:50 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Barbm
My dolls went out on Friday. I never made dolls before and after looking at everyone's, I think it's an area I won't venture into again. :)

But, I made sure they had clean underwear on and took a gift for their new Mom. I hope #12 and #13 like them.

Barb
Barb, they can't be worse than mine! I think its all in fun and a neat way to "play" with fabric and our friends here on this board. This is my second swap to do the dolls and frankly, I love all 4 of them. Sure, some may have more talent than others when making the dolls...but the important thing is that we all had fun. :D and although some of my new dolls may look more professionally done than the others, they all have that certain something that makes their own personality come alive and I appreciate all the time and effort that everyone went to to make them for me. I'm sure 12 & 13 will love them! Besides that...who could NOT love a new doll with CLEAN UNDERWEAR that comes bearing gifts?????
Old 07-21-2008, 10:51 AM
Power Poster

Elle, I love your new friends...they are fabulous together too!
Old 07-21-2008, 11:11 AM

They were fun to make- brought back memories of sewing doll clothes for my girls.

As for clean underwwear- just remember what your Mom always said- be sure you have clean underwear on in case you get into an accident. So they had clean underwear on, color coordinated to their outfits.

Barb
Old 07-21-2008, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Elle, I love your new friends...they are fabulous together too!
They are just lovely, what a lot of clever ladies on this board heh, I would never have thought of a little skater with boots on. The skates are made from paper clips, what a neat idea heh.

Elle
Old 07-21-2008, 12:21 PM

Barb...number 12 will LOVE her new doll!!! How can ya not love a gal with clean underwear :wink: . I can't wait till she gets here!!! I'm sooo excited!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-21-2008, 12:49 PM

Yea Lisa! She should be there soon! You are receiving the very first doll I ever made. Hope you like her, I forgot to take her pic before she left so I hope you post her pic!

Barb
Old 07-21-2008, 12:57 PM
Izy

I would just like to say to all of you, how original and unique you have ALL made your dolls, each one has its own little personality and character :D
What a great swap, I have been watching them all through the course and it has been fascinating!!

Well done everybody!! :D
Old 07-21-2008, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Barbm
Yea Lisa! She should be there soon! You are receiving the very first doll I ever made. Hope you like her, I forgot to take her pic before she left so I hope you post her pic!

Barb
You bet I will!!! First one ever? Ohhh how cool of an honor is that!!! Thanks Barb!!! Now I'm even more excited!! :D
Old 07-21-2008, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Izy
I would just like to say to all of you, how original and unique you have ALL made your dolls, each one has its own little personality and character :D
What a great swap, I have been watching them all through the course and it has been fascinating!!

Well done everybody!! :D
Gracias Izy!!! Hacer estas munecas fueron muy divertidas, tu debes unir en en el intercambio proximo!
Old 07-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Izy

Si, pero ahora tengo mucho trabajo de 'patchwork' y no tengo mucho tiempo para otro proyetos!! Possible en el ano promixo es mejor parami!! :D