Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Stephanies quilt by board members >

Stephanies quilt by board members

Stephanies quilt by board members

Old 05-18-2011, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE
My thoughts and prayers go out to Stephanie.

Sorry, I don't know the back story about this. ... It looks like some kind ♥s opened up and sent some smiles and hugs to this lady. Was she a Board participant before her sickness?
The history of Stephanie can be found here http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-93835-1.htm I wish I could spend everyday with her to help her laugh again. I'm a firm believer in laughter is the best medicine for what ails you.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:25 AM

Beautiful and hopefully the inspiration to live that she needed. Good luck and will pray for her.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:28 AM

Beautiful quilt !!
Prayers & (((Hugs)))
Old 05-18-2011, 02:47 AM

pretty quilt... love the colors.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by leatheflea
Originally Posted by QuiltE
My thoughts and prayers go out to Stephanie.

Sorry, I don't know the back story about this. ... It looks like some kind ♥s opened up and sent some smiles and hugs to this lady. Was she a Board participant before her sickness?
The history of Stephanie can be found here http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-93835-1.htm I wish I could spend everyday with her to help her laugh again. I'm a firm believer in laughter is the best medicine for what ails you.
Thank you for sharing. I am so sorry for Stephanie's troubles and what you are going thru with her. You've done a beautiful job on that quilt .... and I hope it brings her some happiness, joy and comfot.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:38 AM

Shes in the hospital from a drug overdose. I knew her smile was fake. This is starting to tick me off! We are back to square one, the only thing we have positive is that her cancer test came back okay. Now somehow we got to pull her out of this hole, rather find a way to spark her to fight. I've been in the hole as I'm sure many of you have and I know how hard it is to see the beauty when the world looks so dark. "What dreams may come" Thats my favorite all time movie. Because its about getting out of this hole. They cant have her.

Thanks again for all who have followed this thread. Your prayers and wishes are greatly appreciated. I just need to vent because honey doesnt understand these kinda things. He thinks oh well if she does it theres nothing we can do. Men, ugg. Bless you all.