Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
A  Sweet Surprise from my Project Linus friend! >

A Sweet Surprise from my Project Linus friend!

A Sweet Surprise from my Project Linus friend!

Old 12-18-2010, 05:24 PM

Lots of goodies to enjoy. Nice and such a sweet surprise. Merry Christmas.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:49 PM

I am so glad that I found this forum. There is so much giving and helping here. Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by dsb38327
Lots of goodies to enjoy. Nice and such a sweet surprise. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Sister:)
Old 12-18-2010, 08:53 PM

God Bless the Giver and the Receiver....you are both winners
Old 12-21-2010, 11:52 AM
Power Poster

Awww what a sweet and thoughtful gift :D:D:D
Old 12-30-2010, 10:37 PM

I have found there are a lot of members who like to swap and share and gift on the board. We are quilters who love to share. I love this board. Addicted too......Happy New year all. I feel so blessed to have found this board and all my new friends and acquaintances. *H*U*G*S*
Attached Thumbnails attachment-150480.gif  
Old 01-02-2011, 01:55 PM

(Before Joan gets here to read this let me give you some background. Joan went shopping and bought 3 of each thing.
One for her, one for Debbie Umphress and one for me. She felt we would have good thoughts and memories knowing we were each 'eating the same candy, using the same lotion, sharing the same fabric and reading the same card'. She was right. I have enjoyed it very much.)
.................................................. .
Sweet Sister,
Before we get to far away from the Christmas tree let me thank you again for my gift. I opened the chocolates today and thought of you and Debbie having one with me. It was a very nice moment. (I have to confess, when I had the second chocolate right away, I only thought of me. :) )
I almost put the gloves on Friday when I was cutting donation quilt squares. I was going into the pain mode so I stopped cutting and rested instead.
The lotion will be very nice this winter. I have Grandma Vickie's skin and cold weather and handling the fabrics will dry my skin. I will be thinking of you each time I use it.
Your ability to match fabric amazes me. You have the talent! I got missed, it is much harder for me than it is for you. When you come visit I am taking you to the quilting store to choose some fabrics for me. Okay?. Please? :cry:
I love my gift but more than I loved my gift I loved the feeling it gave me to know how thoughtful and loving you are.
Sisters are forever.
Thank you.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by dsb38327
(Before Joan gets here to read this let me give you some background. Joan went shopping and bought 3 of each thing.
One for her, one for Debbie Umphress and one for me. She felt we would have good thoughts and memories knowing we were each 'eating the same candy, using the same lotion, sharing the same fabric and reading the same card'. She was right. I have enjoyed it very much.)
.................................................. .
Sweet Sister,
Before we get to far away from the Christmas tree let me thank you again for my gift. I opened the chocolates today and thought of you and Debbie having one with me. It was a very nice moment. (I have to confess, when I had the second chocolate right away, I only thought of me. :) )
I almost put the gloves on Friday when I was cutting donation quilt squares. I was going into the pain mode so I stopped cutting and rested instead.
The lotion will be very nice this winter. I have Grandma Vickie's skin and cold weather and handling the fabrics will dry my skin. I will be thinking of you each time I use it.
Your ability to match fabric amazes me. You have the talent! I got missed, it is much harder for me than it is for you. When you come visit I am taking you to the quilting store to choose some fabrics for me. Okay?. Please? :cry:
I love my gift but more than I loved my gift I loved the feeling it gave me to know how thoughtful and loving you are.
Sisters are forever.
Thank you.
Okay, let me wipe these tears and then tell you that I love being your Sister:) I can't wait to go shopping with you! I have so much fun talking to Debbie about our Sister Memories:) The gift is in the giving:) I am so lucky to be able to call you for help on quilting:) I am so proud to be ...Your Sister:)