T-Shirt

Old 09-15-2010, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by nwm50
rosyhf....sorry about your tinkertoy...mine is 17 yrs old now and still begs me to take her for a ride in the car and only sleeps on the quilt that i made for her. They do make the best companion !
Oh, I think that is so wonderful. When Tinker lost her hearing and sight, she started to deterioate then....
Old 09-15-2010, 03:16 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. They are the best. They love you unconditionally! Mine are like velcro,...follow me everywhere. Can't leave a room without them. Their 11 1/2 now.
Your lil Teddy is so sweet!
Old 09-15-2010, 03:24 PM

Aweee. Teddy is precious. Let him have his pile of scraps for awhile!

Oh! I'm just reading above this box that you lost Tinkertoy. I am so sorry. It sounds like she had a good long life for a little dog! But so sad for you.
Old 09-20-2010, 03:23 AM

Thank you ladies. I still look for her in the morning lol. ..but it's all ok now.

I finally took Teddy's scraps away, he was making a mess. I replaced them with a basket with a pillow, not that he needs it lol. He has a huge couch pillow with a quilt under my fabric table lol.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:23 AM

I read your post and wondered if your furbaby was a Lahaps , I never have learned how to spell that name. We have Lucie and she will do that jumping thing sometimes on a blanket, they are so funny and so much joy,......She jumped an old pillow all the way across the floor one day to get it to where she wanted it...your baby is so sweet.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Justquilting
I'm so sorry for your loss. They are the best. They love you unconditionally! Mine are like velcro,...follow me everywhere. Can't leave a room without them. Their 11 1/2 now.
Your lil Teddy is so sweet!
That is cute, velcro...that is what it is like with my Lucie also...love it...maybe I should have had dogs instead of kids....LOL
Old 05-10-2011, 12:49 PM

maybe I should have had dogs instead of kids....LOL[/quote]

Not to sound anti-child, but animals make the best kids...except for when they mess on the rug! They always love you, they don't give you any lip, no parent/vet conferences, they don't run with the wrong crowd, and they're always glad to see you come home! Oh, and you don't get looked at sideways when you mention they sleep in your bed with you either!

I'm a firm believer that children need their own bed to sleep in and should sleep there, by the way, and have always practiced that.