Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tink's new quilt

Very cute. My Chihuahua is very tall and slender, with a deep chest and I couldn't get anything to fit her. I won't take the time to try to make a snowsuit for her, as she would chew it up. Same for a quilt, in 1-1/2 yrs I've had her she has pulled threads in about 8 bath towels, so bad I had to throw them away. She has separation issues, getting a bit better, not gone yet.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Blog Entries
    She is very comfy looking in her quilt

Power Poster
    Love the colors....so bright and cheery!! Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
    Very cute. My Chihuahua is very tall and slender, with a deep chest and I couldn't get anything to fit her. I won't take the time to try to make a snowsuit for her, as she would chew it up. Same for a quilt, in 1-1/2 yrs I've had her she has pulled threads in about 8 bath towels, so bad I had to throw them away. She has separation issues, getting a bit better, not gone yet.
    I understand, Jingle...I have to use a Medium pattern and adjust the size to fit the barrel chest. It is Simplicity #3939. It has different views only 2 have long sleeves. By the way, I had to cut the neck twice to make it fit right.
    Tink chewed alot of the tufts off a brand new bathroom rug...I came home to tufts of blue all over. We now only have a heavy rag rug in the bath.
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Blog Entries

Hi Susie,
    Little Tink looks so happy in the first pic, the 2nd one...ehhhh not so much. Most Ladies are not that fond of showing her behind to the camera.... She is a brave little Chihuahua ! ! !

I have missed seeing You regularly. It is taking me sometime to get used to the new format here. I just need more time than I have available to learn it...I'll get there. Sooner or later .
    If You can't do Great things , do Little things in a Great Way .

Mother Theresa

Tink is a lucky girl

Quote Originally Posted by ICU_FOSTERMOM View Post

Hi Susie,
    Little Tink looks so happy in the first pic, the 2nd one...ehhhh not so much. Most Ladies are not that fond of showing her behind to the camera.... She is a brave little Chihuahua ! ! !

I have missed seeing You regularly. It is taking me sometime to get used to the new format here. I just need more time than I have available to learn it...I'll get there. Sooner or later .
    Thanks Alice...I was trying for a frontal view...but she didn't want to cooperate! Time is something that I don't have...I really wish that we could figure out a way to chat like in the old days.
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2