Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UFO's all done!

Congratulations! I can't even IMAGINE what it must feel like to get all your UFOs completed--mine all get stuck at the quilting phase!

That is my big push for the year 2010, to finish as many of my UFO's as I can.

Good for you.

For me, I either get excited over some new project that must be done in a set period of time, and the other one just slips aside, and aside again and again until it simply is not finished,

Or, I have hit some stumbling block in completing it, like ran out of a specific fabric, or can't find the pattern for the next round of instructions.

And the last one is not really quilt related, but life related. Life just gets to crazy that I have no time for myself, let alone quilting.
    New grand-baby, sick horse, sick husband, or sick me.

It does feel good to complete something...think I will take your post as my challenge to get back to work on my stack of UFOs.

My grandmother's mother, as well as her grandmother both left UFOs that I still have not finished. So don't start thinking that this is some new condition based upon our busy lifestyles. It happened to them as well.

Thank you for sharing...love that Baby Quilt with the Alphabet. I bet the baby will too.

Blog Entries
    Wonderful projects, right along with such nice work, too!! :D I am so glad you found the time to finish these & then share them with all of us, here on the Quilting Board!!
    :D :D :D :D

Oh, I LOVE those placemats!! That makes me want to do more. Terrific job!

Success - finishing your UFOs. Now you can make some more. The baby quilt is so pretty.

Your baby quilt is so cute. I love the colors and the pattern is so cute. Your place mats are awesome. I love the pattern and the way they are reversible. Great job on both and thanks for sharing.

The are all quite lovely. Congratulations on getting them done!

Thanks everyone!!!!! Your right , it was hard to finish something you are no longer interested in, but you were at the time you started it. I really had to grind my teeth to get this done, especially when some fresh new fabric is stareing at me on the top shelf, just waiting to be carrest.

Blog Entries
    Great job!

Great job. Well done

I wished I could say the same! I have a ton of UFO's it seems. I have worked on some but they aren't finished yet
    I love your UFO's. Nice job

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2