Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: Wall Hanging Dec 10,2008

  1. #1
    Super Member henryparrish76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    Here is something else I did tonight. Just have to finish the hand sewing.
    Attached Images Attached Images



  2. #2
    Super Member Barb M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mission, BC
    Posts
    2,143
    Oh my God Henry, not only is that beautiful, but it is so amazing watching all your dif projects. You see, when i learn to do something good, i just keep doing the same pattern over and over, cus i have it figured out, but you are so adventurous, every time you do a project, you try something new you haven't done before, and your sewing shows so much progress with each thing you do. Good for you Henry! :)

  3. #3
    Super Member henryparrish76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Barb M
    Oh my God Henry, not only is that beautiful, but it is so amazing watching all your dif projects. You see, when i learn to do something good, i just keep doing the same pattern over and over, cus i have it figured out, but you are so adventurous, every time you do a project, you try something new you haven't done before, and your sewing shows so much progress with each thing you do. Good for you Henry! :)
    Aww thanks so much Barb :)

  4. #4
    Super Member Barb M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mission, BC
    Posts
    2,143
    Your daisy chain at the bottom is so nice...did you use a stencil or just free hand draw it? I haven't gotten out of the ditch yet! lol :)

  5. #5
    Senior Member sewaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    902
    Looks good. :D

  6. #6
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alturas, CA
    Posts
    8,413
    Very nice job Henry.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Posts
    753
    very pretty! it reminds me of spring on a cold day today :)

  8. #8
    Super Member sewjoyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,664
    Very nice!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,753
    WOW! I love it. Where did you get your center block? Oh henry, you sure are coming a long way..... LOOKING GOOD!

  10. #10
    Super Member henryparrish76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Barb M
    Your daisy chain at the bottom is so nice...did you use a stencil or just free hand draw it? I haven't gotten out of the ditch yet! lol :)
    I used a stencil. :)

  11. #11
    Super Member henryparrish76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevanger
    WOW! I love it. Where did you get your center block? Oh henry, you sure are coming a long way..... LOOKING GOOD!
    Aww thanks Beverly. The center block is some fabric i bought from someone here on the board. I cant remember the name right off hand but ill look in my checkbook tonight and can tell you later. :)

  12. #12
    Super Member henryparrish76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    thanks ellie and joyce and babeegirl

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,753
    Quote Originally Posted by henryparrish76
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevanger
    WOW! I love it. Where did you get your center block? Oh henry, you sure are coming a long way..... LOOKING GOOD!
    Aww thanks Beverly. The center block is some fabric i bought from someone here on the board. I cant remember the name right off hand but ill look in my checkbook tonight and can tell you later. :)
    No need to kiddo. I just figured if it was a store you shopped recently....

  14. #14
    Izy
    Izy is offline
    Super Member Izy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halifax, W. Yorks, U.K.
    Posts
    5,996
    Henry, you are doing great, I have been practising hand quilting, and its not easy :shock: :lol: :D

  15. #15
    Super Member henryparrish76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Henry, you are doing great, I have been practising hand quilting, and its not easy :shock: :lol: :D
    thanks Izy :)

  16. #16
    Power Poster sewnsewer2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    16,684
    Very pretty!

  17. #17
    Super Member henryparrish76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
    Very pretty!
    thanks!

  18. #18
    Super Member bebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    3,068
    Henry is that from the piece you bought from me?
    Good way to use the blocks.

  19. #19
    Super Member henryparrish76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bebe
    Henry is that from the piece you bought from me?
    Good way to use the blocks.
    Yes it is from the piece I bought from you. :) I was trying to remember earlier who I had bought it from. LOL:) My "old" brain is giving out on me this time of year.

  20. #20
    Power Poster SulaBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in SANTA Land.
    Posts
    10,124
    Blog Entries
    1
    Henry.............you have done a great job on your wall hanging. I want to try the hand quilting myself, but haven't gotten that brave yet!! :D

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cheryl

  21. #21
    bearpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,635
    Very nice Henry! Good job with the quilting!!

  22. #22
    Super Member henryparrish76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,581
    Blog Entries
    2


    thanks Cheryl and Vicki

  23. #23
    Super Member Quilt4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Merrimac, MA
    Posts
    9,035
    Blog Entries
    1
    Very Nice. You are making great progress on your hand quilting.

  24. #24
    Super Member Marcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,559
    Henry--I do not see how you manage to complete so many projects and have a job too! You must never sleep! Another great one!

  25. #25
    Super Member henryparrish76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilt4u
    Very Nice. You are making great progress on your hand quilting.
    thanks :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.