Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 34 of 34

Thread: What I have so far.....

  1. #26
    Super Member Quilting Aggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    2,609
    nice work Terri!!!!

  2. #27

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Posts
    1,429
    Of Terri your pineapple on the blue is beautiful. :D Is that one of your Hawaii purchases?

    That really sucks (or in your case hurts) about your shoulder). Personally I hate pain. It's a wonder all these things being researched and they don't have better answers for pain.

    Welcome Brazen, hopefully you'll enjoy it here. I know I do.

  3. #28
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazen
    Ahh!! Gotcha! Guam's not so great? I don't know anything about life there. We had 3 years in Hawaii, tho, and it was fantastic. North Carolina.... not so much. LOL!!
    Ya know, I wouldn't have minded ONLY 3 years there, but had 12, so I am pretty tired of islands. No, Guam really isn't a nice place...it is, but it's small and takes a while to drive because of roads and whatnot.

  4. #29
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth A.
    Of Terri your pineapple on the blue is beautiful. :D Is that one of your Hawaii purchases?

    That really sucks (or in your case hurts) about your shoulder). Personally I hate pain. It's a wonder all these things being researched and they don't have better answers for pain.

    Welcome Brazen, hopefully you'll enjoy it here. I know I do.
    I've had the pineapple for a while. I've shared it with Lisa because she loves pineapples :)
    My next trip back to HI I will need to restock on the fabric. I'm quickly running out. Will hopefully be going back for Christmas with the kids.

    Nope, their best answer is "vitamin M" (Motrin) unless I get ahold of the other doc I saw who gave me my "happy" pills (oxycodone), which works great, but makes me really woozy and wobbly.

  5. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    922
    Nice job and beautiful materials. How much longer will you be in Guam?

  6. #31
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,993
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird
    Nice job and beautiful materials. How much longer will you be in Guam?
    Thanks Bluebird. We have about a year and half. Rumor has it that we might get extended for about 4 months longer because of the ships schedule

  7. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    9,792
    Blog Entries
    1
    Looking girl, girl! :D

    I know what you mean about sew, sew, sew... if I'm not grading papers--I'm trying to get ready for my Nov 8th craft show. Yours is first though.

    I really want to curl up with a good book--but no, I must SEW! :?

  8. #33
    Super Member gcathie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southeast, Ohio
    Posts
    3,270
    Great job...good luck on your sales

  9. #34
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,993
    Quote Originally Posted by barnbum
    Looking girl, girl! :D

    I know what you mean about sew, sew, sew... if I'm not grading papers--I'm trying to get ready for my Nov 8th craft show. Yours is first though.

    I really want to curl up with a good book--but no, I must SEW! :?
    Thanks Karla!

    I know...I'm starting to get burn out, but I know I just have to buck up and do it. I did find my book I was looking for when the power went out, but since I now have power again, I need to get back in the room and sew. Actually, since the cats are downstairs, I need to break out the vacuum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.