Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOT TO SEW TODAY >

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOT TO SEW TODAY

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOT TO SEW TODAY

Old 10-07-2008, 01:28 PM

Oooooh, it's looking so good Bev, and glad you're feeling better. Yes, i know exactly what you mean, we have always rented, and many times the house we were in went up for sale...hope this doesn't get too stressful for you (((hugs)))
Old 10-07-2008, 01:30 PM

Shoo fly, don't bother me! (i.e., realtors, hubby, solicitors, etc.) Great job, Bev. Flannels in the mail to you, so hurry up and finish this one! 8)
Old 10-08-2008, 04:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Barb M
Oooooh, it's looking so good Bev, and glad you're feeling better. Yes, i know exactly what you mean, we have always rented, and many times the house we were in went up for sale...hope this doesn't get too stressful for you (((hugs)))
Hi sweetie...... Thanks.... It is very stressful, since we just moved in a little over a year ago. But I keep busy with my sewing and TRY not to think of it... The realtor did put in paperwork that we are good reliable renters who would like to stay. AND has it as a good RENTAL home...... Soooooooooooo fingers crossed and tons of prayers......
Old 10-08-2008, 06:48 AM

Bev you've got my prayers. And you've got lots of friends here that you can turn to for encouragement at anytime. It's free for the asking.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Deb G
Bev you've got my prayers. And you've got lots of friends here that you can turn to for encouragement at anytime. It's free for the asking.
Thanks Sweetie....
Old 10-08-2008, 06:59 AM

Just got back on line after about a week. I'm glad you're feeling better and taking time for yourself. The house thing is unsettling, I know. But I believe things work out the way they are supposed to. When that happened to me, I found something else, it was newer and it was cheaper! I will be thinking of you.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl
Just got back on line after about a week. I'm glad you're feeling better and taking time for yourself. The house thing is unsettling, I know. But I believe things work out the way they are supposed to. When that happened to me, I found something else, it was newer and it was cheaper! I will be thinking of you.
thanks girl........ :D