Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Yippee for Ace

Can not believe it. I went in to Ace Hardware to find some hooks. Within 5 minutes four different employees asked me if I needed assistance. Great customer service.

But I was so excited to find a suction grabber. I have been looking at them for a while at the different LQSs. At Ace they had one for $4.97 plus tax. It is not pretty but it works on most of my rulers that are 5 inches or bigger (but does not work on omnigrid brand). I am very happy.

side view
    Name:  Attachment-145673.jpe
Views: 35
Size:  77.7 KB

top view
    Name:  Attachment-145674.jpe
Views: 31
Size:  77.6 KB

I am on my way to ACE Hardware NOW. Better buy then Harbor Freight

Oh thanks! I have been wanting a single gripper but didn't want to pay the price. I will be stopping by Ace on the way home from work wednesday morning!

Blog Entries
    Good eye! You saved several $$ you can now spend on fabric.. I love my gripper. When I use it I keep seeing my hand and fingers soooooo far away from the rotary cutter. You got a better deal than I did. I am happy for you. Enjoy.

We always have great customer service at our Ace, and the closest Harbor Freight is 200 miles away.

Blog Entries
    Used to be the Assistant Manager of an Ace in my town. The only way to stay in business was with great Customer Service. We had Lowe's, Sears Hardware, Home Depot, and Menard's all within 5 miles. Menard's put us out of business with their prices in the end. :(.

Banned
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by mmonohon
    Can not believe it. I went in to Ace Hardware to find some hooks. Within 5 minutes four different employees asked me if I needed assistance. Great customer service.

But I was so excited to find a suction grabber. I have been looking at them for a while at the different LQSs. At Ace they had one for $4.97 plus tax. It is not pretty but it works on most of my rulers that are 5 inches or bigger (but does not work on omnigrid brand). I am very happy.

I was in WalGreens pharmacy and saw a hand grip suction thing that you can use to keep the rulers from slipping. They were $12.97 or so, but far cheaper than a quilt shop.