Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Season finale for NCIS didn't like it.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/season-finale-ncis-didnt-like-t189152.html)

Julie in NM 05-16-2012 06:41 AM

Season finale for NCIS didn't like it..

Watched it last night and not happy at all with this terrilbe cliff hanger. Duckie dieing on the beach? Heart Attack?
Dead bodies at the lab? Explosion? Usually love the end-of-season tease but not this one. Wonder..think next year will be their last? What will I do w/o Gibbs in my life?

erstan947 05-16-2012 07:26 AM

I have Direct TV and can watch old NCIS almost anytime....day or night:) I was wondering who did not renew their contract. There maybe a big shake up next season. Guess who will be front and center when the next season comes around!:thumbup:

delma_paulk 05-16-2012 07:49 AM

I heard a rumor that this and a couple others will be cancelled; hope its just a rumor.

delma

sharon b 05-16-2012 07:57 AM

I have heard that it was being cancelled and some of the CSI shows :(

auntmag 05-16-2012 08:00 AM

There was an article on the net re the shows renewed for next year and both of the NCIS shows were on it. I am usually disappointed in season finales, they never live up to the hype. I sincerely doubt that any of them died.

Sheila_H 05-16-2012 10:23 AM

I think McGee got hit by a lot of the shattered glass, it looked like Gibbs got Abbey down and covered in time. I think they are losing Ducky (I was hoping Jimmy would see him on the beach). There was a list the other day on OMG website I think of all the shows that are cancelled across the networks the only one that I kind of liked CSI Miami is gone, CSI NY is good for another year.

I think the others cancelled were a lot of pilot shows that were on during the Spring. Alcatraz, A Gifted Man, Missing, Awake, GCB, Harry's Law, House, Pan Am and Ringer that I remember.

So glad that the NCIS LA that they didn't kill Sam!

SUZAG 05-16-2012 10:39 AM

Oh no! Not Harry's Law! I can really relate to Harry...LOL She's the "you know what" that I've always wanted to be!

Can you believe it? I slept through NCIS! Everyone is talking about it today!

buslady 05-16-2012 11:39 AM

I watched the first one, but went to bed before the second one came on. But it is taped!! I was quite disappointed in the ending.

ShabbyTabby 05-16-2012 11:44 AM

I too was disappointed with the ending. So many unanswered questions! Love both NICS AND NCIS LA. I also watch Blue Bloods and Law & Order SVU.

Sheila_H 05-16-2012 11:53 AM

Whoever has the job of building up the highlights that go on TV should win an award. That make you think you know exactly who was going to be whacked and your wrong lol I was trying to figure it out from the title on the NCIS show "Til Death Do Us Part" so I thought something will go wrong at Jimmy's wedding, and then when Jamie Lee Curtis freaked out about her ex-husband being out of prison I thought oh they are going to kill her to get at Gibb's.
I can easily sit and watch the re-runs of those shows there are not many shows that I would sit and watch re-runs.