Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 July 2012 BOM pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-july-2012-bom-pictures-t193274.html)

SulaBug 06-30-2012 11:56 PM

1 July 2012 BOM pictures.

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Again,

I will start by posting my picture of the Glory in Scarps block, for the month of July. I hope that you are looking forward to getting started on your blocks & will share pictures of them, with all of us, when you have the block made. This block was so much fun to make, so get your machines reved up & start picking out the fabric's you want to use in your block!! I can't wait to start seeing your finished picture's. Have fun!!

Sulabug
:D :D :D

Anael 07-01-2012 12:39 AM

Lovely block Cajunbear and Sula, as usual your block is gorgeous! It will be fun to make this one :D

lawsonmugs 07-01-2012 07:06 AM

Thanks Sulabug for the picture of your beautiful block. It's always a inspiration when I can see a real block.Mary

Tweety2911 07-01-2012 07:10 AM

Beautiful! Wonderful selection of fabrics!

missgigglewings 07-01-2012 09:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OK...Nice block, here's mine ...I don't do scrappy too well! I like this block!

judy363905 07-01-2012 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings (Post 5330973)

WOW it is just July 1...you will have a long time to wait for August's blocks...Love your Patrotric fabrics.. I will have to check in my stash I believe I too have suitable fabrics for July's block...thanks for posting you photo early.

Judy in Phx, AZ

judy363905 07-01-2012 10:08 AM

WOW Great block...your red appears to be "the rockets' red glare" Lovely job..

Judy in Phx, AZ

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5330052)
Hello Again,

I will start by posting my picture of the Glory in Scarps block, for the month of July. I hope that you are looking forward to getting started on your blocks & will share pictures of them, with all of us, when you have the block made. This block was so much fun to make, so get your machines reved up & start picking out the fabric's you want to use in your block!! I can't wait to start seeing your finished picture's. Have fun!!

Sulabug
:D :D :D

Jenniky 07-01-2012 10:33 AM

Sulabug and MissGigglewings great blocks to get us started.

SulaBug 07-01-2012 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings (Post 5330973)

MissGiggleWings............What an awesome job you have done on your July 2012 BOM block!! :D I just love the fabric's you found to use, they are really great. I have to ask, how did you get your block done so fast? :D You must have been up all night!! Hee-Hee Thank you so much for sharing with all of us. I know it really help's to get the juices flowing, when we can post blocks early in the month. I LOVE IT!!
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 07-01-2012 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by judy363905 (Post 5331016)
WOW Great block...your red appears to be "the rockets' red glare" Lovely job..

Judy in Phx, AZ

Thank you Judy & yes, I used that red fabric because it looked like "The Rocket's Red Glare". I thought it was perfect for this block.

Thank you Jenniky too, for the nice compliments on our blocks for July. It was really a nice block to make & fun too. I hope everyone is having fun getting ready to put their's together!!
:D :D :D :D