Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5” swap – Let’s Make “Charming Addition”! ***Sign up closes June 5, 2013*** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5%94-swap-%96-let%92s-make-%93charming-addition%94-%2A%2A%2Asign-up-closes-june-5-2013%2A%2A%2A-t221093.html)

Fraew 05-09-2013 07:25 AM

2.5” swap – Let’s Make “Charming Addition”! ***Sign up closes June 5, 2013***

2 Attachment(s)
Many of us have fallen for the Charming Addition quilt posted here (</SPAN>AP&Q, December 2012)</SPAN>: http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...d-t219966.html

So, what are we waiting for? This swap will help you get started.
</SPAN>
Limit is 30 cotton sets per swapper</SPAN>

1 set = 10 different cotton fabrics, 5 squares of each fabric
</SPAN>
[ATTACH=CONFIG]412503[/ATTACH]

PM me your information (real name and address) to sign up, and let me know how many sets you would like to swap.

For example:

Fraew - 30 Sets
Fraew…
911 Need Fabric Now Ave.
Scrap City, CA 90210

Sign-ups close June 5, 2013. Sets are due to me by June 15, 2013. I will swap them out, and get them back in the mail no later than July 1, 2013.

Use quality 100% cottons only! NO flannels, NO polys, NO homespun, NO eyelets. If in doubt of fiber content, leave it out!

1 set = 10 different cotton fabrics, 5 squares of each fabric.</SPAN>

All sets do not need to be identical. You can use what is in your stash! Each set must contain 10 DIFFERENT</SPAN> cotton fabrics, 5 squares of each. Please double check your counts…then count again. Remember, send good quality cotton fabric.

MAKE SURE to trim off selvages before cutting your squares. Also try to be accurate in your cutting of the squares, so they DO measure 2.5".

Put each set of squares in its own, snack size baggy. LABEL each baggie with your board name and state you are from. For example, my baggies will say: Fraew – CA

[ATTACH=CONFIG]412504[/ATTACH]

Put all your sets in a larger baggie with your board name, real name and address. This way if your envelope gets damaged the PO can return the contents to you.

Include for me an address label with your return information so I can easily stick it on your return envelope.

Include $5.70 for return postage, priority mail. Tracking confirmation is free when I print the labels at the USPS.com site. I will not return your swaps until I have exact postage from you to cover the charges. I WILL NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS! You can send me A PO Money order, cash or stamps, concealed in your package. (Do NOT send metered postage as some of these expire before I can get the packages back to you.) ALSO…if you send stamps, send $6.00 worth, it costs more to mail this way. Printing from the USPS site saves money but I can’t use your stamps, I have to pay.

Mail your swaps to me anyway you choose. I recommend the USPS priority mail padded flat rate envelopes which can be ordered for free at USPS.com. If you use the USPS flat rate cardstock envelopes, reinforce the seams with tape so they hold together during shipping.

Mail WITH a Confirmation/Tracking Number. This will alleviate any questions as to where your squares are.

I will return your swapped squares in a bubble padded USPS Flat Rate Envelope.

If your sets cost more than what you sent me, I have no choice to hold them until I get the difference. Thanks for your understanding.

Sign-ups close June 5, 2013. Sets are due to me by June 15, 2013. I will swap them out, and get them back in the mail no later than July 1, 2013.

** If you’re shipping from outside the USA, please mail by June 5th to make sure I get them in time. ** Send me a PM and we can make arrangements for payment of return postage if you will have a problem acquiring US$.

Please feel free to mail your sets early.

General rules for swaps: </SPAN>http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.htm</SPAN></SPAN>

If you have any questions or concerns please send me a PM.

Addicted to 2.5” squares ~ Fraew</SPAN>

SheriR 05-09-2013 07:32 AM

YES YES!!!! I'm in. Pming my info NOW! I'm super excited for your swap! :D

createfourpaws 05-09-2013 07:34 AM

I am in for this, will send PM

Grandma Di 05-09-2013 07:58 AM

I want to be in on this swap. I'll PM right now.

barri1 05-09-2013 09:13 AM

I am in it.. Will PM you..

dottie dodge 05-09-2013 09:51 AM

Sign me up for this swap. Will PM you with needed info.

moonrise 05-09-2013 01:55 PM

I'm in! Will PM you later this evening with the exact number of sets. I've already got them cut, but I need to count them out and see how many I have. :)

Fraew 05-09-2013 02:41 PM

It's a party! A Charming Candy party! Woo hoo!

1. Fraew - 30 sets
2. SheriR - 30 sets
3. creatfourpaws - 30 sets
4. Grandma Di - 10 sets
5. barri1 - 30 sets
6. sustraley - 30 sets
7. dottie dodge -
8. moonrise -

moonrise 05-09-2013 04:41 PM

Okay, I have 16 sets. PM-ing shortly! :)

jarenie 05-10-2013 09:58 AM

I am in for this Sent you a PM