Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Anyone here a member of thequiltshow.com ? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/anyone-here-member-thequiltshow-com-t293879.html)

Prism99 01-06-2018 02:34 PM

Anyone here a member of thequiltshow.com ?

Seems a little pricey to me, but might be worth it. Has anyone tried it? What do you think?

I wasn't thinking about it except the topic of Judy Mathieson came up in a recent thread here on the QB and I see that she is on one of the Quilt Show episodes. Unfortunately, it's an old episode and (as far as I can tell) not one of the 4 free ones to watch.

Tartan 01-06-2018 03:32 PM

I usually watch the free shows when they come up in the spring but that is enough for me. I would rather spend my time sewing then watching others.

ragamuffin 01-06-2018 03:54 PM

I am a member and enjoy it. I joined the International Miniature group and my partner is from Germany. I enjoy the shows too and as a member, you can go back and learn from all of them if you like. Anything new to quilting is usually introduced also.

Onebyone 01-06-2018 04:24 PM

I am a member. I enjoy the shows. The online member's BOM quilt pattern is worth more then the cost of membership.

sandrab64 01-06-2018 06:42 PM

I love it! Joined this year so am watching 21 seasons worth of shows. I find something valuable in every episode.

bjchad 01-06-2018 07:45 PM

Consider there is a new show every two weeks when you evaluate the price. I have been a member for years and look forward to each new show. I have learned about a lot of topics and teachers I might never have known about otherwise.

Doggramma 01-07-2018 10:03 AM

I've been a member for years. I like having access to all the shows, including past ones. Also I've participated in a few quilt alongs they've offered.

Shorebird 01-08-2018 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by Prism99 (Post 7978077)
Seems a little pricey to me, but might be worth it. Has anyone tried it? What do you think?

I wasn't thinking about it except the topic of Judy Mathieson came up in a recent thread here on the QB and I see that she is on one of the Quilt Show episodes. Unfortunately, it's an old episode and (as far as I can tell) not one of the 4 free ones to watch.

I have been a member for 3 years and truly enjoy watching the episodes. I really like being able to go back and watch some of the older shows over and over...........I think it is a better use of my funds than purchasing quilting magazines.......

fivepaws 01-08-2018 06:48 AM

I have been a member for several years. I really enjoy the shows. I watch the Quilting Board every day and The Quilt Show every other day. Just watched the Quilt Show about Sashiko that I am knee deep in right now. Picked up several pointers. We can always learn more, can't we?

momsbusy 01-08-2018 07:31 AM

I have been a member for a long time. As a member, I enjoy being able to watch every show that they have created. They also have a great blog and many other perks. I thought that I would join for only one season, but I found that I enjoy it too much to give up.