Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Begonias – 3 month Boom Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/begonias-%96-3-month-boom-group-thread-t317343.html)

Janice McC 01-16-2022 09:35 AM

Begonias – 3 month Boom Group Thread

Good afternoon! Here is the Begonia dedicated thread. You may certainly comment on the Azalea thread but your pictures, questions and comments about anything Begonia belong here. All rules still apply and you can find those in the sign-up post. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Members:
Annaquilts
Bibliostone
Hav4boys
JayneW
Klaws
Libster
Lstew2212
Macybaby
Marcialee
mjpEncinitas
NZQuilter
Petthefabric
Sewbizgirl
Terriamn
TravelingGramma

Important dates for this group:

ALL F8s due to me Thursday, January 27 2022
I ship F8s to you Monday, January 31, 2022

Begonias blocks due to me Thursday, April 28, 2022
I mail blocks Thursday, May 5, 2022

From this point forward, please post here. Thank you!

Annaquilts 01-16-2022 09:48 AM

Thank you for setting up the BOOM. My baggies are in the mail on its way to you. Looking forward to working on everyone's Begonia blocks.

Janice McC 01-16-2022 10:42 AM

You are welcome!

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 8531465)
Thank you for setting up the BOOM. My baggies are in the mail on its way to you. Looking forward to working on everyone's Begonia blocks.

Libster 01-16-2022 10:51 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This is another block I made today with my Begonia fabric. I'm planning to make myself a 30 block quilt with these, that's why I'm getting a head start on making blocks.

Annaquilts 01-16-2022 11:35 AM

2 Attachment(s)
3 month April 28, 2022 Begonias
Fabric Crème Pottery Fleck Southwest
After my mother passed away my sweet gentle friend, Belinda, became my daughter’s grandmother. My girls are Mayan Indian, and Belinda has an Apache heritage. I would love to make a Native American / Southwest quilt for her. I enclosed some paint chips for colors. I especially like the turquoise type blue. I really would like to make a nice quilt for this special lady. Thank you for your help.
No solid fabric please, or other crème or white besides the pottery fleck creme.
Some ideas, Native American symbols, arrows, pottery, kokopelli, tipi, pueblo, cowboy booth, bear, horses, moose, turtle, bison, cactus, eagle, dream catcher, sun and many traditional blocks in the southwest color scheme work.

Janice McC 01-16-2022 05:20 PM

FYI, I’ve gotten Libster’s F8s and several other packages are on the way. Woo hoo!

travelinggramma 01-16-2022 05:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I am sending out the black/white and white/black for you all. Also a picture of my other train material which I will be incorporating into the quilt. Think trains - any type or style. thank you
You all keep safe and warm and put your bubble wrap on when walking outside on those slippery slopes.

sewbizgirl 01-16-2022 07:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Begonias!
This is the fabric I am sending for this group. Color requests will be included. Have fun with this cute fabric.

sewbizgirl 01-17-2022 10:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Snatched this meme from another group: Ha!

NZquilter 01-17-2022 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8531736)
Snatched this meme from another group: Ha!

Yup, that is my house, lol!