Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: cannot view results of advanced search

cannot view results of advanced search

When I type in words to do an advanced search various threads come up but when I try to open them the space for remarks is blank. I cannot read what others have answered on the subject. Are there problems with the website or is it just me?

The site had problems a few weeks back & seems as this issue has not been corrected. However, if you do your search & get to the threads, just refresh the page (F5 key on your computer) and the words pop in. Hope this helps you. I use Firefox & this works for me.

Blog Entries
    yep, refresh or reload is the thing to do for now. not sure why.text should then show up.

Blog Entries
    i will report this.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

for Newsletter or Digest issues, please contact [email protected]

To contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community, you may email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ View Post
    i will report this.
    Thanks Patrice. I type in words to do a search and the results come up but when I try to open any of the remarks no message appears. I tried the refresh F5 but it did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123xyz View Post
    Thanks Patrice. I type in words to do a search and the results come up but when I try to open any of the remarks no message appears. I tried the refresh F5 but it did nothing.
    Pictures now show up but no comments are visible. Not sure what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123xyz View Post
    On my laptop, I have to press the "FN" key to get the F5 to work. I've had some success with clicking on the link and then going back to the search and clicking on the link again. I use Firefox and generally just clicking on the round arrow next to the address bar will reload the page and show the messages.

Hope this helps until they get it fixed.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
    Janey & John