Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Daily most threads >

Daily most threads

Daily most threads

Old 12-12-2011, 05:24 AM

Default Daily most threads

Again, I am writing to say "Have you stopped sending daily most popular updates?" The only response I received was to say they were moving my post to another cataegory, when it seems to me it would have been just as easy to answer my post. Thank you.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:07 AM
Power Poster

And chances are this one will be moved as well.

I know it's frustrating, though I appreciate that they are trying to keep the boards "clean", so that what we find in the section, is exactly what we expect to see. Plus that often times, the question has already been posed and the answers given.

You might want to go to the Archives for the QB Help Centre , and see if you can find the answer ....
http://www.quiltingboard.com/sitemap/f-27.html
And too, you could post your thread to the Help Centre.

I receive the daily email. I know some were not receiving it, because their own computer settings were rejecting it as spam. You might want to check to see if yours is getting stopped in your system!
Old 12-12-2011, 07:09 AM

good morning, Patched. Have you checked your settings on the board and also the spam folder on your email? You can set your settings on the QB to reflect how you recieve updates and many times things go in the spam folder mysteriously!!

typing at the same time QuiltE!

Originally Posted by Patched View Post
Again, I am writing to say "Have you stopped sending daily most popular updates?" The only response I received was to say they were moving my post to another cataegory, when it seems to me it would have been just as easy to answer my post. Thank you.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:41 AM

What happens when You don't have a spam folder???/ I don't! I looked and I don't have one. Is that good?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Power Poster

Also last week I saw a thread where there was a problem I *think*with ATT rejecting the notices, PatriceJ was working on getting that resolved.

Babindg12200 do you have a junk folder ?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Patched View Post
Not sure why you didn't see the replies made on your first post....but here's a link to it: http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help...ml#post4768649
Old 12-12-2011, 08:23 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
Also last week I saw a thread where there was a problem I *think*with ATT rejecting the notices, PatriceJ was working on getting that resolved.

Babindg12200 do you have a junk folder ?
man ... don't drag me into this. LOL

I am not personally involved with the emails that go out to those subscribed to receive them. i am, however, happy to forward any inquiries i receive by email to the person who does handle it.

as has been reported and shared many times over ... http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help...r-t171398.html

also, there is a direct link to the list of digests. you can go there any time, with or without an emailed link. :-)

as has been reported and shared many times over ...http://www.quiltingboard.com/resources/daily-digest-4/

Last edited by patricej; 12-12-2011 at 08:26 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:30 AM

The spam folder is also called Junk Mail by some email programs -- see if you have one. Otherwise, your email provider may have filtered it as spam without sending it on to you. You might try to add the email address from which the digest comes to your address book. That way it may get past the filters.

Hope this helps.