Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Emails

Blog Entries

Emails

My daily emails have stopped coming. I usually would have one every morning. Now, I am still getting ones that I replied to in the past. I haven't changed anything on my end. Anyone else having this problem?

Mine stopped years ago...I have this linked to favorites and just come here every day!
    Retired teacher, loving it.
    Love quilting also.

Blog Entries
    I still get my digest everyday or so and have for years. Because I have been so active here I haven't really paid to much attention to it but store each one in its own folder so I can look back if need be.

I always get mine.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Do you mean from shops and businesses, like Joanne, Hobby Lobby or Missouri Star? I still get quite a few... those mentioned plus Bonnie Hunter, local quilt shops, aqs, the quiltshow.

Mine stopped several years ago. I pinned it to my taskbar, so it's an easy open.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyb View Post
    My daily emails have stopped coming. I usually would have one every morning. Now, I am still getting ones that I replied to in the past. I haven't changed anything on my end. Anyone else having this problem?

Over the years , I have had this happen to me . You just need to send an email and state your problem and they reset your account and delivery starts within a couple days . Go to the link for 'contact us', and scroll almost to the bottom and it gives you a link for reporting delivery of the digest problems . I think it's [email protected]
    rvsfan
    A Ricky Van Shelton fan

I have sent e-mails to Missouri Star and even talked to them on the phone, but haven't gotten their daily deal for more than a year. Is this because I don't have Windows 10? I sure can't think on any other reason. Everything else is the same.
    Mavita - Square dancer and One Room School Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by cindyb View Post

I don't get mine either. I have to log in to get them. Very disappointed.