Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Have not received any daily quiltboard emails yet >

Have not received any daily quiltboard emails yet

Have not received any daily quiltboard emails yet

Old 01-11-2012, 07:34 PM

Unhappy Have not received any daily quiltboard emails yet

I have been a member for a few years at my work email. My company has blocked me from opening and reading any emails from you. I signed up on my home computer.
I have not received any quiltboard emails from you as yet. I get them everyday at work. How do I get them at my home email address?
Also the board has changed and I do not understand how to get around in it. It used to be so easy. Now I find it overwellming.
Can you please help me?
thank you
Linda Van Hine

Last edited by patricej; 01-13-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:31 PM
KLO

The Board setup has completely changed. Many people have said they don't like it as much as the old setup and I could certainly be included in that bunch but the more I do on the Board, the more I understand. Like playing the piano, it takes practice. Don't know why you aren't getting emails except that maybe your settings are not allowing that to happen. You will probably just have to sit down one day and take some time (hours maybe) to navigate the Board until it start to make sense to you. I do not get on as often as I did in the past but maybe that is a good thing. Good luck!
Old 01-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Administrator

Subscribing/registering to receive the emailed digests & newsletters is completely separate from registering to be a member of the QB.

Please send your inquiry about the emails to [email protected]
the emails guru will try to help you figure out why they have not started coming to your new eddress.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:55 PM

I have the same problem due to a firewall at work. I just found out today that you can click on Resources on the top and it is the same as the Digest.

Good luck!
A

Originally Posted by Linda Van Hine View Post
I have been a member for a few years at my work email. My company has blocked me from opening and reading any emails from you. I signed up on my home computer.
I have not received any quiltboard emails from you as yet. I get them everyday at work. How do I get them at my home email address?
Also the board has changed and I do not understand how to get around in it. It used to be so easy. Now I find it overwellming.
Can you please help me?
thank you
Linda Van Hine
Old 01-14-2012, 06:09 AM
KLO

Originally Posted by AshleyR View Post
I have the same problem due to a firewall at work. I just found out today that you can click on Resources on the top and it is the same as the Digest.

Good luck!
A
AshelyR, Thanks for teaching me something I did not know. I just tried that Resource button and found what I have been looking for since the Board changed. I did not know that was what the button was for. Just goes to show that it helps to keep learning and reading what others write. Again, thanks.