Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Help with profile >

Help with profile

Help with profile

Old 10-22-2022, 08:05 AM

Default Help with profile

For a while I wasn't getting daily emails. When that was restored it was as if I were a new participant, even though I've been on the QB since the early 90s. How can I get my history restored?

Thanks for your help!
Sally
Old 10-22-2022, 09:04 AM

Several years ago, I wanted to change my online name. I was told that if I did, I would lose all my old history. There was no way to move the history to a new name. I decided not to change my name.
Since you only have 23 posts, apparently you set up, or the system thought you set up a new name. I am pretty sure you will have to log back in under your old name to see the old history.

Last edited by Barb in Louisiana; 10-22-2022 at 09:08 AM.
Old 10-24-2022, 07:35 AM
Administrator

I don't know what you mean by "get your history restored" Could you explain a bit further?

If you are talking about your username and post history, please login to the forums using the username that has the older post history.

Originally Posted by salsews View Post
For a while I wasn't getting daily emails. When that was restored it was as if I were a new participant, even though I've been on the QB since the early 90s. How can I get my history restored?

Thanks for your help!
Sally
Old 10-24-2022, 10:52 AM

Thank you so much for your responses! The email address I had used was taken off line temporarily (EEK!!!) but has been restored. I'll go back to using that email. I love the Quilting Board!
Old 10-29-2022, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by salsews View Post
Thank you so much for your responses! The email address I had used was taken off line temporarily (EEK!!!) but has been restored. I'll go back to using that email. I love the Quilting Board!
The administrator might could help you find your original username, if you don't remember it. Your history is with your username.