Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
How Do I Fix My Edit >

How Do I Fix My Edit

How Do I Fix My Edit

Old 07-09-2014, 07:17 AM

Default How Do I Fix My Edit

I changed the default on my account and I don't like the result. How do I go back and put it the way it was? Also I would like to change the color of my text in my postings, like Tartan has, and can't figure out how to do it. Sorry to be a pain, I've looked at everything I can find on site and dummy me can't find where to make things right. Thank you so much for your help.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:30 AM
Power Poster

not sure what you want to change again, but you would click on Settings at the top of this page. Then scroll to the editable item you want to change. most are found under General Settings.
as to the color, you can highlight what you've written and click on the A next to the smiley above the typing box and choose the color you want. i don't know of a way to make that a default... you'd have to do that with each post. if Tartan knows a way to change the default, i hope she will jump in here.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:41 AM
Power Poster

I just click on the little A in the strip of icon above the Quick Reply box to change my colour each time I want to type. If it involves changing settings or anything else on my iPad I am lost.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Power Poster

thanks, Tartan. you post so often, i thought there might have been a default available
Old 07-11-2014, 04:16 AM

thanks for the info
Old 07-11-2014, 06:47 AM

Thanks, Tartan. I thought there might be a default also. No big deal, I just like the blue text.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:49 AM

Thanks, Nan. I just want to return to the display as it originally was and not the way it appears now. No big deal, appreciate your response.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:54 AM

There is more than one thing you can have a default on, so not sure which setting you're talking about but if it's the one I think it is, try this:

Click on My Profile
On the next page, that will look like this, click on the blue "customize my profile" button shown in this picture (lower right):
[ATTACH=CONFIG]482705[/ATTACH]

Then on the next page, click either the "revert" or the "default" button (towards the top to the left in the picture below)and see if that changes what you've changed.

Revert would take it back to whatever you had before if you'd changed a thing or two before the recent change, or default should take it back to how it was when the board got the new look a few years ago. If you didn't change anything but this one time, I'd say it wouldn't make any difference which you clicked, but just try it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]482706[/ATTACH]

Let us know if this did the trick, or if it didn't, please post EXACTLY what has changed that you want back to default.

Good luck!
Attached Thumbnails snap.jpg   snap1.jpg