Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
How do we see the posts for todays date on QB? >

How do we see the posts for todays date on QB?

How do we see the posts for todays date on QB?

Old 11-18-2011, 09:47 PM

Default How do we see the posts for todays date on QB?

Can anyone explain this to me...thanks
Old 11-18-2011, 10:13 PM

Love taffy the poodle! She does yoga? How's her downward dog position??
Old 11-20-2011, 04:02 PM

Go to the very bottom of the paage and click on Archive. This will bring up a screen that lists all the topics on the board. Chose which one you want to look at (such as Main) click on it and it will bring up a list of all the topics in that section. The new ones are listed first. Click on which one you want to see and when you are finished, use the go back arrow on your computer screen and it will take you back to the page. To go to another section, click on quilting board the first olne on the top and it will bring up the topics list again. Then chose which one you want and click on it. Hope this helps you, it sure did me. I'm no longer frustrated and enjoy the Board again.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:04 AM

Ok, the easiest way I have found to view only new topics started and not ones that are just updated is like this:

Go to the Home Page up top.
From there select the forum you are intersted in: Main, pictures, swap or whatever.
Once you are in that forum, scroll down underneath all the posts and list of moderators and above the icons legend, there is a little box for Thread Display Options. In that box, the second Drop box is for "sort threads by." Select the second option, Thread Start Time and Descending Order, this should list the topics started recently with the most recent on top, and this way whenever you check that section you can find what topics were started recently. Hope this helps someone, I love using this feature especially for Pictures,as I can check the new pictures posted and not having to sort through ones I have seen before that have just been updated. Also if you were away from the board for say two days, you can select the timeline option in that box as well.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:20 AM

Go to the top of the page and click on YOUR email address, where is say Welcome (your name), then....look to the left column, there will be posts you have read, posts you have started, etc. If found this by accident but it is the easiest way for me to navigate when I am looking for a certain thing...and I'm sure there are other ways as well. You will find your way...and when you do, you will like it.
Michelle