Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Logging In daily

Blog Entries

Logging In daily

anyone else having to log in daily and sometimes more than once? my electricity isn't going off so i have no idea what else is causing this? Most frustrating.
    "From hence only infer that an Englishman, of all men, ought not to despise foreigners as such and I think the inference is just, since what they are today, we were yesterday, and tomorrow they will be like us"
    Daniel De Foe -The True Englishman

It may be your browser or security settings. I log-in several times per day to different forums. My PC remembers my stuff so just have to acknowledge the "agree" button.

If I shut my computer down, I have to log on when I boot it up again. Otherwise, I haven't had any problems.
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

Blog Entries
    depending on your settings, if your cookies/cache are being cleared daily, you will have to log in again.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

When you log in do you check the "Remember Me" box? When I did that I didn't have to enter name and password.

Blog Entries
    I have had no problem logging in or out on a daily bases. I come on and off several times a day right now just trying to keep up with what is new here. I have only been cut off once, I figured that must have been something in my computer.

Last time Firefox (browser) updated, my husband did it and he changed some of my settings and now that machine won't log in automatically no matter what I try to change. My other two that DH did not mess with still log in automatically for me.
    My name is Cathy - and I'm addicted to old sewing machines and their attachments.