Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: marking posts for reference

marking posts for reference

Is there a way to mark a post that you want to keep the information? There are cute ideas and pictures or pieces of information that would be helpful to go back to easily but I haven't found a way to make an indication on the post.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    above the post, click on thread tools and choose Subscribe to this thread. or you can use your browser's bookmark feature. but my favorite way to save things that i'm pretty sure that i'll use later is to 'blog this post' at the lower left of the posting... very handy indeed.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
    above the post, click on thread tools and choose Subscribe to this thread. or you can use your browser's bookmark feature. but my favorite way to save things that i'm pretty sure that i'll use later is to 'blog this post' at the lower left of the posting... very handy indeed.
    So if you blog a post where is it...how to access it....thanks. I guess there is much on this board I don't know about. If I see something I want to keep...I email it to myself, then open it there and put it in a specific folder in my email program.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
    So if you blog a post where is it...how to access it....thanks. I guess there is much on this board I don't know about. If I see something I want to keep...I email it to myself, then open it there and put it in a specific folder in my email program.
    I add to favorites but going to see how QuiltnNan instructs.

Blog Entries
    I tried the Blog this Post feature and the picture turned out HUGE! Does anyone know why?
    ​Julie S.

Have never noticed the "blog this post".....learn something new each day. Thanks. I've just been subscribing to the posts - which is fine with me. THanks for the info.

Blog Entries
    if you have already used the 'blog this post' or made a direct entry on your QB blog, there will be a 'blog entries' listing under your member name here in the posts. you can just click on that number to get there. or you can go to your profile ... there you can find View blog entries on the left where you access your posts.... or you can click on the Blog tab on the right side of that screen. HTH
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

I like to brag the photo to my iPhoto, and save them in a file called "Quilting Ideas". For me, it's the easiest way to do it.
    Creative clutter is better than idle neatness.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the tip about blog this post.