Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Mobile Style vs. Default Style issues >

Mobile Style vs. Default Style issues

Mobile Style vs. Default Style issues

Old 11-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Power Poster

Thanks to Patrick....she just rescued me!
Old 11-09-2011, 03:23 PM

Have you looked in the Help Center (last section on Home page) as I've read a couple of different threads that said the member had contacted Patrice and she had fixed it. I'm sure by now there should be something about it in Help Center. There is lots of good info there. I've downloaded it to a folder on my computer so I have it for ready reference. Hope this helps.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Patty040404 View Post
Where do I go to send Patrice a msg?
You can email Patrice @ [email protected]

That's the only way I could get mine fixed.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by knlsmith View Post
I've looked, but how do I subscribe to a thread without posting from the mobile site? Sometimes I like to "watch" for answers without posting. Thanks!
i'm not familiar with the mobile version as i don't have a mobile device. in regular/default mode, above the first post on a thread is a bar with Thread Tools. On the drop down menu, one choice is to subscribe to the thread [without posting].
Old 11-10-2011, 09:20 AM

Default How do I access new format from my phone

I can get on the board just fine from my desktop computer at work, but that is not really the ideal way to do things.When I try to get the board on my phone I just get an all white screen, nothing on it. It tells me at the bottom of the screen 'loading data' and then 'loading images' but the screen stays all white after those status messages go away. This is the only site I'm having this problem when using my phone. I had no problems with the site before the upgrade.

I really need to be able to use the site on my phone as that is the only internet access I have at home.

Thanks!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:13 AM

Go to the bottom of the page (maybe on someone else's computer while you are logged in) and where it says default style on the left - switch to mobile and see if that works for you. I don't know if that will screw up what you see on your work computer.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:24 PM

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

I think you need more help than most of us are able to provide. Maybe Patrice can help.

[email protected]
Old 11-10-2011, 09:32 PM

Spent an hour or so looking at the Board using the "Mobile Style". Nothing on the page allows you to Subscribe ( read Watch or Bookmark) a thread without posting a reply. Looks as though the only way to do it would be to switch to Default Style and use Thread Tools.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Arcy View Post
Spent an hour or so looking at the Board using the "Mobile Style". Nothing on the page allows you to Subscribe ( read Watch or Bookmark) a thread without posting a reply. Looks as though the only way to do it would be to switch to Default Style and use Thread Tools.
yup. I don't see anything either. Looks like I won't be spending as much time here anymore. Super even the mobile version just doesn't quite do it for me like the old board. Thanks for helping me look.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:39 PM

Default Settings

I can not get into the settings link. I tells me that it does not work with the mobile format. I did use the mobile style, but changed back to the default style. Plese help me so I can change some of my settings.
Thanks