Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
my picture in my profile >

my picture in my profile

my picture in my profile

Old 01-23-2020, 10:34 AM
mim

Default my picture in my profile

I have searched all the FAQs trying to upload a pix to my profile. I used to have one. I want to use one from my PC or if I can't then a pix of one of the quilts I have posted on the board.

Thanks - Mim

Old 01-23-2020, 10:44 AM

In the left hand corner just above where the title for this message is there is a pull down menu call User CP follow this pull down menu to where you see the title Edit Avatar. That is under Settings and Options. Follow the instructions to put up your avatar for your profile picture. Hope this helps. Good to see you again mim.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:43 PM
mim

Originally Posted by juliasb View Post
In the left hand corner just above where the title for this message is there is a pull down menu call User CP follow this pull down menu to where you see the title Edit Avatar. That is under Settings and Options. Follow the instructions to put up your avatar for your profile picture. Hope this helps. Good to see you again mim.
Thank you so much Juliasb -- it worked!!! now I will be able to post from my PC. I keep pix of all my quilts in a folder by date and a HUGE folder with "someday" blocks
Mim