Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
No Pictures~~~~~~ >

No Pictures~~~~~~

No Pictures~~~~~~

Old 11-16-2014, 07:23 AM

Unhappy No Pictures~~~~~~

Hello, I just wanted to let you all know that I read this column daily and look forward to it.
But I have tried several times to upload pictures and always get an "error". So I give up
for now. But love to see what everyone is doing. I have not been sitting around doing
nothing, each night I spend about 3 hours hand quilting on a bed spread 115x115 inch.
during the day when I'm not trying to keep up reading the QB, I am making new blocks,
just to see how I do on new patterns and if I want to use that block for a new quilt...

I made a twin size quilt using the Irish Chain, all flannel queen quilt of Sponge Bob ( I have to
tye that quilt as I want to keep it soft), a queen Warm Wishes (Have to sandwich and quilt);
Gave a String tube-pattern in Blues/silver quilt to cousin this past summer from Oregon, and
gave a few table runners as thank you gifts....So I have been busy in my quilting. When not
working with needles & pins, I have spent alot of time going to see grandkids...Keep the pics
coming...when I ever figure out how to post pics I'll give a show...LOL
Old 11-16-2014, 07:44 AM

Unfortunately if you're getting that error message it generally means that your photos are too large. You just need to find a way to decrease the size of it then it will load with no problems. Hope this helps you as I would love to see the quilts.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:03 AM

if you reduce the bmps on your camera setting you will not have to worry about sizing a picture
Old 11-16-2014, 08:07 AM

I would also love to see your quilts. Please don't give up!

I've been on the Board for quite awhile and just learned how to post a pic from my IPad. Do you have one? If so pm me and I'll tell you how. We want to see your show (I must say I still can't get the cute little smiley face icons to work for me though LoL).
Old 11-16-2014, 08:30 AM
Power Poster

Don't feel bad, I never managed to load pictures from my computer either. It is really easy from my iPad. It sounds like you are having fun making quilts and looking on QB.
Old 11-16-2014, 01:14 PM

Thank you all for your encouragement... and I will work on trying to figure this thing out. I had no problem uploading pics
before... Thanks Karen
Old 11-17-2014, 07:44 AM

I messed around and I did resize and I think it will work. I used a different camera and I think the settings were different... Thanks for the help