Not working

Old 12-10-2022, 08:58 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by IBtyen View Post
The bug has been filed and will be in the next site release. The release date is not set yet.
When you say "filed" and "next" this gives me the feelings that this may be a very long time before the bug is fixed.

Can you please give us any insights as to how soon? ... before Christmas? ... months away? or?

I've really been missing this archive link as an easy access point and sure hope that the release date is sooner, not later! Otherwise, I feel that I may give up on trying to follow the QB happenings.

THANK YOU!
Old 12-10-2022, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by IBtyen View Post
The bug has been filed and will be in the next site release. The release date is not set yet.
thank you!
Old 12-10-2022, 04:19 PM
Power Poster

I hasn't been working long before the Thanksgiving week, Maybe since October. That is how I always get on the QB. Then I check out main personal diaries or whatever.
Old 12-21-2022, 12:41 PM

Totally agree. This new... or at least new to me... set up is awful! Would much rather go to Archives than to try to figure this mess out. Wonder who decided this was a good idea?
Old 12-21-2022, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
When you say "filed" and "next" this gives me the feelings that this may be a very long time before the bug is fixed.

Can you please give us any insights as to how soon? ... before Christmas? ... months away? or?

I've really been missing this archive link as an easy access point and sure hope that the release date is sooner, not later! Otherwise, I feel that I may give up on trying to follow the QB happenings.

THANK YOU!
This site used to be so easy to follow..... Not anymore! I don't have the time, nor the inclination to search around trying to find the new posts.... I'm just about ready to give up and stick to Pinterest.
Old 12-21-2022, 01:07 PM
Administrator

Our tech team is unable to get it in tomorrows release. They will do their best to get it in the next site update in approximately 2 weeks. I have let them know that this feature is important and should be prioritized.

Thank you for our understanding.

-Tyson
Old 12-21-2022, 06:41 PM

This might seem like a stupid question, but why not just go to "New Posts" ? That is what I do and it is so easy to see everything that was posted since I last checked.
Old 01-01-2023, 11:48 AM

@SueZQ from MN the reason we like the Archive button is it lists posts by sub board in chronological order of the original post. Posts we’ve already seen are one color, and posts we haven’t seen are in another color. The New Posts button shows you all posts, whether you’ve already seen the thread or not, that have new posts in them. I personally don’t like clicking into threads I’ve already read. If I want to follow a thread, I subscribe to it, and I can click the User CP button in the upper left and see my subscribed threads and know which ones have new posts in them (those are bolded). I click the little symbol to the left of the thread title, and it takes me to the first response I haven’t seen. Using the User CP and Archive buttons, I can look at only new posts that I’m interested in, without having to scroll through pages of responses I’ve already seen. It’s a huge time saver. Right now I’m not seeing much of the board’s new activity because I don’t like scrolling through a bunch of stuff I’ve already seen. Maybe I’m lazy, but this is how I interact with the board and I don’t want to spend time doing 8t another way. I hope this gets repaired soon.
Old 01-01-2023, 02:41 PM
Power Poster

WeSing ... Exactly my thoughts!!!
You couldn't have said it better.

Like you, if I want to follow a thread, then I either post to it or subscribe.
Otherwise, I skip on by and never see the thread again.

Me too, hoping that the fix comes sooner, rather than later.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Old 02-07-2023, 10:15 AM
Administrator

Hello - Just wanted to give an update. The bug for this issue has been filed. I have contacted our tech team to escalate the priority for a sooner release.