Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   Help with Feedback Scores (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/help-feedback-scores-t253105.html)

tammyg 09-07-2014 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by PaperPrincess (Post 6877991)
OK Tammy, here's some pictures. I clicked on YOUR feedback score, so your feedback page comes up. You will have to click on the feedback number of the person you want to leave feed back for.
You click on the number and it takes you to the feedback page. Click on the link on the right that says "Submit feedback for..." again, it says your name because it's your page. [ATTACH=CONFIG]490643[/ATTACH] .................................................. ...............................................
This will take you to the page where you will actually fill in the info:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]490644[/ATTACH]

Thank you for this.... I will try again...

tammyg 09-07-2014 06:50 AM

OMG!!!!!..... I feel really silly right now.... LOL..... with the help from PaperPrincess with pictures, I got it.... Thanks again PaperPrincess......

sewgreen 09-07-2014 07:36 AM

I don't see a feedback score on my profile and I bought something from someone she can't leave me feedback.

AngeliaNR 09-07-2014 08:36 AM

Look to the left of your post above:

sewgreen
Feedback Score: 0

Click on the 0. This will take you to the Feedback Page.

tammyg 09-07-2014 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by AngeliaNR (Post 6878318)

sewgreen

You know???? I did this, but did not see the "Submit feedback for" on the right side, until PaperPrincess posted the pics.... Don't know how I missed that.... lol..... but thanks for your help as well......

tammyg 09-07-2014 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by sewgreen (Post 6878236)
I don't see a feedback score on my profile and I bought something from someone she can't leave me feedback.

Below is the help I got from PaperPrincess...... I didn't see this until she helped me.....

"You will have to click on the feedback number of the person you want to leave feed back for.
You click on the number and it takes you to the feedback page. Click on the link on the right that says "Submit feedback for..." again, it says your name because it's your page."

sewgreen 09-07-2014 07:30 PM

I SWEAR that was not there earlier!

Originally Posted by AngeliaNR (Post 6878318)

sewgreen

tammyg 09-08-2014 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by sewgreen (Post 6879121)
I SWEAR that was not there earlier!

I know what ya mean.... I looked for several days to try to figure out how to do the Feedback Score thing.... but didn't see any of that anywhere......until after PaperPrincess put those pics on....