Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   Help with Feedback Scores (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/help-feedback-scores-t253105.html)

tammyg 09-05-2014 10:29 AM

Help with Feedback Scores

I can not figure out how to give someone a Feedback Score.... Can y'all help me with that????
thanks.....

Dolphyngyrl 09-05-2014 12:05 PM

I think its for when you buy something, did you purchase from someone on here

ManiacQuilter2 09-05-2014 12:08 PM

I never could remember how to do it either!!

PaperPrincess 09-05-2014 01:37 PM

Find a post from that person.
click on the number for their feedback score.
on the right side of the page you will find the option to leave feedback
The option is in blue - at the far right of the page "Submit Feedback for <member name>"

___OR____

Click on the Member List tab
Search on that member's username
when the name comes up, click on the number in her/his feedback score.

tammyg 09-05-2014 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dolphyngyrl (Post 6875892)

Yes I did.... and trying to do the feedback score and can not, for the life of me, figure it out....

tammyg 09-05-2014 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by PaperPrincess (Post 6875987)
Find a post from that person.
click on the number for their feedback score.
on the right side of the page you will find the option to leave feedback
The option is in blue - at the far right of the page "Submit Feedback for <member name>"

___OR____

Click on the Member List tab
Search on that member's username
when the name comes up, click on the number in her/his feedback score.

Ok.... thank you.... I will try that and see if I can figure it out..... thanks again....

romanojg 09-06-2014 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Dolphyngyrl (Post 6875892)

I got a feedback score from someone not because I bought from them but because I let them know right away when I got what they sent me. That was really nice. Lets face it, rather someone is PIF or selling and sending, its nice to know things got to where they were supposed to go without you having to check with the person. I don't like assuming so I try to not make any one else do it either.

tammyg 09-06-2014 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by romanojg (Post 6876895)
I got a feedback score from someone not because I bought from them but because I let them know right away when I got what they sent me. That was really nice. Lets face it, rather someone is PIF or selling and sending, its nice to know things got to where they were supposed to go without you having to check with the person. I don't like assuming so I try to not make any one else do it either.

I totally agree...... But I still cannot figure out how do this Feedback Score thing......

tammyg 09-06-2014 09:59 AM

I still cannot figure out this Feedback Score thing...... I click on the # and it takes me to the Feedback, but no directions on what to do..... I Don't understand this.....

PaperPrincess 09-07-2014 04:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OK Tammy, here's some pictures. I clicked on YOUR feedback score, so your feedback page comes up. You will have to click on the feedback number of the person you want to leave feed back for.
You click on the number and it takes you to the feedback page. Click on the link on the right that says "Submit feedback for..." again, it says your name because it's your page. [ATTACH=CONFIG]490643[/ATTACH] .................................................. ...............................................
This will take you to the page where you will actually fill in the info:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]490644[/ATTACH]